Copart Salvage

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Anyone that checks these regularly, I'll give you a $100 finders fee if you can find me 2 spare 20" base rear wheels. I need a set for widening and DRs.
PM me, thanks.
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Two more Totals on Copart auto auction. I thing that's 4 in the last month. Such a shame......:nonono:

Wow, just searched that site, some nasty wrecks, I searched 2013-2014 and looked like 2 GT500s (both PP) and 2-3 Bosses :nonono:
I feel for them, I had cold tires and a fun on-ramp almost bite me, these cars can be tricky.
-J

verbal

Established Member
Two more Totals on Copart auto auction. I thing that's 4 in the last month. Such a shame......:nonono:

Wow, the one wreck looks terrible! I hope they lived.

19046703_2X.JPG

caveeagle

Currently Decompressing
Established Member
Unfortunately..... probably not. :(

Hard enough impact to push the door panel & frame ~18-20" inside the cabin would definately cause a pretty severe impact to the driver. Not sure if these came with side curtain airbags. That might have helped a bit.

very sad

USV8PWR

Established Member
Anyone that checks these regularly, I'll give you a $100 finders fee if you can find me 2 spare 20" base rear wheels. I need a set for widening and DRs.
PM me, thanks.
-J

I have an Excel spreadsheet with 10 or so salvaged 2013/2014 Shelby GT500's on it already. I will add these on the list. Thanks for the heads up OP.

Mark

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I have an Excel spreadsheet with 10 or so salvaged 2013/2014 Shelby GT500's on it already. I will add these on the list. Thanks for the heads up OP.

Mark

Good to hear Mark.

If anyone sees base wheels on Copart, please let me know for a $100 sent your way :)
-J

USV8PWR

Established Member
I knew there was someone keeping track , that's why I posted it.

Yep...thanks again! Now I'm only keeping track of the salvaged ones. There are PLENTY of others, even on this site, that have been wrecked but not salvaged. I'm not keeping track of those.

Good to hear Mark.

If anyone sees base wheels on Copart, please let me know for a $100 sent your way :)
-J

Will do man. I've seen two base ones destroyed, but it's been a while and I didn't record where I found them; just the vins, options, and mileage if known and damage if known.

Last edited:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks I appreciate it. I don't check them often, I was going to contact them and see if they can have an alert to contact me if they find base wheels in the system.
I will be widening and painting or chroming them, so slight damage OK.
-J

Users who are viewing this thread