Cops have GTs??!!

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
Originally posted by WyteLytning
he he....Cop here! 8 years. dont shoot me. cops like to drive fast too! ( off duty that is)...ps, can i have a donut pleez?

Sprinkled or glazed?

nyk438

Established Member
Originally posted by Big Daddy
OK I'm from Asheville did we meet at Clark and Son's?? I have an '01 Cobra. If not I hope you are not one of the city POLICE who run's the kids off Patton at midnight on Friday and Saturday nights! I'll be out on Patton Tomorrow night. LOOK FOR THIS CAR....

Just wondering but how old are you? Your not 17 are ya? Cuz if you are you have any money makin schemes for me so I can get a cobra?:beer:

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
Originally posted by nyk438
Just wondering but how old are you? Your not 17 are ya? Cuz if you are you have any money makin schemes for me so I can get a cobra?:beer:

Oh if you add 26 to your question you'll get my age! ;)

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You can tell Adam is a uniformed officer of the law :D

Are you kidding me:rolling:

When I used to wear a uniform to work I ruined so many uniform shirts from spills of coffee and such it was crazy. I finally decided to carry a "bib" with me:D

Now, I just ruin dress shirts. I often wear tactical clothing, and that stuff is awesome you cant see the stains of them:thumbsup:

SonterraSVT

10thAnniversary SVT Cobra
Established Member
Going on 5.4 years here on patrol. The Last 3 years on a traffic Division. I had a 2000GT the last 2.5 years. And in the near future a 2003 Cobra Sonic Blue to show off. My Chief found out I was getting a cobra, he asked "How much horsepower does the Cobra have now?; Around 390 flywheel."
"You Planning to get allot of Tickets?" I lol`d and said nah, chief I barely drive my Personal vehicle. He gave me that look, you know that Chief Look! I just smiled and he began to laugh, stopped suddenly and walked to his office.

I guess that was a hint! I looked at the secretaries who were snickering. I said, What, I am a good driver! I have only been pulled over a couple of times. (Never Cited, only warnings.)

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Sounds like my S.A.C.

Too funny, they are all the same. With rank comes the elimination of humor:)

01CobraX0

A month ago I was in Honolulu, Hawaii and would you believe that as we walked past the police station there were two uniform cops getting into a 99 cobra and taking off. The car had the police lights and I believe some writing on the side too, but I am not sure anymore. The funny thing is that two days later we were on a tour bus and we saw the Cobra along with other cop cars at an apartment building with their lights on.
And by the way, I don't think I ever saw so many V6 verts as in Hawaii. They must be the favorite rental cars. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread