Corsa Ultimate Touring Axle-back 14313

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
SOLD

Corsa Ultimate Touring axle-back...

Corsa Touring Axle-Back 2005-10 GT/GT500 - 14313

These go perfect with any aftermarket midpipe and/or longtubes.

Whisper quiet...like FRPP SVT1's if you're running the stock midpipe; however they do have a nice tone outside the car. Just not much.

$550 with Free shipping.

The driver's side muffler can DOES have a small roll in it from where the prior owner apparently dropped them or had shipping damage. Don't know because the damage wasn't disclosed to me prior to my purchase; so now I'm taking a solid hit on these price-wise.

I tried these for a few minutes and can't tell that it had any impact on sound quality between the two mufflers. I put a stock muffler on one side and then swapped each respective Corsa on the car; each seemed to produce an equal sound tone. You really cannot see the roll in the muffler can's skin unless you're laying underneath the car looking up at the bottom of the can.

Will post pics, but the best way to describe it is that it looks like someone attempted to do CPR compression on it and it "rolled"/caved in a bit.

Otherwise they are spotless and new.

Pics:
http://s639.photobucket.com/albums/uu114/04redfire/Corsa Ultimate Touring/

Last edited:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Link to pics added.

Will trade for:

Corsa Extreme
SSS Systems
Stillen
FRPP SVT-1's
Magnaflow Magnapacks

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Someone make me any offer or trade on these things.

Tired of looking at them...

Would trade for: Borla Touring/SVT1; Stingers, FRPP GTA, Corsa Xtreme, Stillen, Magaflows.

Users who are viewing this thread