corvette guys

urmaker45

Established Member
Im buying a 2005 corvette coupe just wondering if they are any good forums like this one for them im new to vettes and don't hate guys im keeping cobra too!

zeusha

Established Member
I do LS1tech No worries LOVE ma Cobra but love Ma LS1's too never getting rid of em. They have different strengths and weaknesses

TurboWs6

1,000whp CLUB
Established Member
Ls1tech or corvetteforum are top and there's also digitalcorvette. Just a heads up the 05's have the weakest rear's out of the C6's it's a real issue once you make a little more power.

Anyway congrats on the purchase and I wish you the best of luck I still find my home at Svtp my favorite spot to post!

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
Corvetteforum.com I'm on there for the Z06 almost as much as I'm on here. Great bunch of guys for the most part.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
There is no comparison between SVTP and the other forums, none.

Corvetteforums and LS1tech have several cool and knowledgeable guys but the forums themselves just dont stack up.

SVTP delivers every time! :beer:

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Ls1tech or corvetteforum are top and there's also digitalcorvette. Just a heads up the 05's have the weakest rear's out of the C6's it's a real issue once you make a little more power.

Anyway congrats on the purchase and I wish you the best of luck I still find my home at Svtp my favorite spot to post!

All of this. :beer:

LS2GTO

Established Member
just wondering if they are any good forums

Man I don't mean to be a dick or anything, but seriously how hard would it be to go to Google and type in "corvette forums" in the search box?

Probably alot easier and faster than making this thread here.

OneManWolfpack

Established Member
Man I don't mean to be a dick or anything, but seriously how hard would it be to go to Google and type in "corvette forums" in the search box?

Maybe because it as easily could be the other way around. He's on a vette forum asking the guys if they know of any good Cobra/Mustang forums.

Anyone can do a google search for "corvette forums," but he wanted to know which ones were reputable forums. He has gotten a couple of answers.

:nonono:

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen

Corvetteforums and LS1tech have several cool and knowledgeable guys but the forums themselves just dont stack up.

Definitely agree! It would be great if Sid297 could give us transients our own little subforum since there are so many Z06 owners here anyway. I know I'm not going anywhere else.

CobRoush-00

Established Member

I am sure you are not a dick. However, when someone makes a thread like this one, it's not like they are not aware of Google or Bing; they just need advices from people with first hand experience called in other terms: word of mouth. Just like you would ask a friend for a good restaurant to take your new date.

Instigator99

427 whaaaaat?
Established Member

This is true. CorvetteForum is complete garbage when compared to SVTP. Their vendors run rampant in every section trying to sell their items, and I've found the lack of actual tech info quite frustrating.

-Eric

NA_Cobra

Established Member
Im buying a 2005 corvette coupe just wondering if they are any good forums like this one for them im new to vettes and don't hate guys im keeping cobra too!

Weak rear end, electrical issues. I would go with a '06+.

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
As said earlier, corvetteforum is the best site for corvettes. Not as entertaining as SVTP, but a pretty good group of guys.

+1 on getting an 06' or later year model

Users who are viewing this thread