Could have been a worse accident.

69sta03cobradan

Established Member
I was sweeping left onto a freeway in the outside lane when a car started veering into my lane once in the intersection...I saw the approach and used the good braking and quick r & P steering, but the approach was too quick and I had a center median to deal with.

Had I not made the evasive maneuvers the whole side from the front to back wheel would have been scrapped / dented in but as fortune would have it, the only thing that happened is the rear panel faux air scoop was ripped off, snapping those fancy plastic connectors, leaving the holes in the metal undamaged. A slight scrape about 1/4" on the top corner will probably be smoothed out since it did not go past the primer level ...Such a relief to deal with a very apologetic and easy going person. No insurance hassles, no injuries, all information shared and reimbursment to come. Gotta go to the dealer and start the recovery.

I have a few pix, but no attachment privaleges...if someone with such can forward me an address, I can send them...

Happy and safe motoring to all...

Users who are viewing this thread