couple vids of my 92 turbo fox

92whitelx

Established Member
Car is a 92 hatch back
man O war block
Forgded internals
AFR 185s ported and polished
Custom Ed Curtis cam with his valve train (7000RPM)
Spider EFI intake ported and polished
160lbs Injectors
AEM EMS, EPM with ls1 coils
BG CUSTOM TURBO Custom Turbo hotside
Custom cold side
Comp TBB 80mm
MMR tremec tko 900 tranny
Spec stage 3+ clutch
Running E85 for fuel
Tuned by Yellow Munson Tuning

It put down 933 rwhp and 915rwtq on 18 psi here is a vid of it ( My friend made this vid and put the wrong hp and tq numbers and wrong psi in it so just dismiss those) We did turn the boost up to 25psi but it spun on the dyno. Hopefully once i get the new clutch in and have a couple people in the trunk it will make about 1100 hp

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48-tTZziI-c"]YouTube - The shop/yellowmunson tuning 1100+hp mustang[/ame]

And here is a street vid
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrTuzIEj5AQ"]YouTube - LukeFlyBy[/ame]

Last edited:

92whitelx

Established Member
im in the process of putting the mcleod twin disk in it. I play college ball so dont have to much time on the weekends to mess with it. But deff get some high boost pulls and some vids of me racing some 1000cc bikes soon :banana:

Nick_B95GT

Established Member
well if you hook you shouldnt have problem,,that car is just plain silly lol,,,,my buddy with a built 302 and a procharger sucked the paint of a couple 1000's a couple years ago,,at 140 he was pulling away from the bikes

92whitelx

Established Member
well if you hook you shouldnt have problem,,that car is just plain silly lol,,,,my buddy with a built 302 and a procharger sucked the paint of a couple 1000's a couple years ago,,at 140 he was pulling away from the bikes

traction is deff a issue. I got MT 315 Et streets out back but it still just spins easily

92GreenGT

Turbos FTW!!!
Established Member
Man we need to get some new pics of the car, here is the only pic I have on my computer:

LukeDyno726.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread