Crazy Cop Caught on Film.

fiveohpoepoe

Established Member
Its an old vid but think how convenient it was to have to camera rolling, pull in to an empty parking lot and cop pull up shortly after:shrug:

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
That was here in St. Louis in the township of St. George, long known as a prolific speed trap.

I am "pretty sure" there is no longer a St. George Police Department and now St. Louis County handles the service.

D!ck cop though...:nonono:

E

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Its an old vid but think how convenient it was to have to camera rolling, pull in to an empty parking lot and cop pull up shortly after:shrug:

The kid had been pulling a sting on his own on that department, and if I remember right at least one other department based on some treatment he had received where he thought he had been mistreated and he was found to be guilty of some crime because he did all this.

That's the way I remember it...:dw:

E

IShb3w

Established Member
a friend of mine just texted me to come over and have some brewskis at the casa, hes a police officer. the cop in this video is just a douche bag, straight and simple. cant stand cops like him. not all cops are bad though, these people give them a bad name.

Teal Terminator

Established Member
First of all, what in the HELL is the damn ticking noise?!!! I couldn't listen to the whole tape b/c I was about to slit my wrists if I heard one more tick. But other than that... that cop must have had a fight with his old lady or something that night b/c he was just pissy from the second he stepped out of the car. I mean the kid didn't help things any with his back talking but man was he just over the top with his threats and power trip attitude. Sorry but the cop deserved to get fired for that one.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
First, I rarely side against a cop. But in this case...

I'm SO glad the kid was taping the whole thing. I'm sure this wasn't the first time he tried playing God with a badge. Maybe the kid knew it and set him up. The funny part is the kid knows everything is being taped, he plays it very cool, and the cop doesn't have a clue. And then at the end the cop tries to cover his butt with the kid. Too late. No say goodbye to your job. :nonono:

Just heard the kid say that he was previously charged with assault on a police officer. Wonder if that had anything to do with this entrapment of the (bad) cop. :shrug:

Last edited:

MDIZZLE

the popo
Established Member
Why didnt the guy just show him his license? All that could have been avoided. Its obvious the kid had a agenda.

Users who are viewing this thread