D Plan Pricing for 2013?

assasyn

Established Member
Does anyone know if these are eligible for D Plan pricing? I'd like to know before I open the can of worms at the dealership.

peteypab2133

Established Member
So if I wait, then D plan pricing should be available later? I can wait for that or a used one.

I was told the plan pricing was only available on the 11-12's becuase they knew the 13 was coming. How much of that I beleive, I dont know.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
So if I wait, then D plan pricing should be available later? I can wait for that or a used one.

It's possible. Won't really know until we see how sales are received.

Something tells me in late 2014, early 2015 there will be. But that's a long way off.

MUSThaveaSTANG

Established Member
..."It’s likely that the 2013 Shelby coupe will start at less than $60,000 when it appears in dealerships in May, but not by much. Production is “limited” to how many the company can sell—Ford would be happy with 10,000 a year—and there will be no effort to cap the run at a certain number."

A quote from the Car & Driver article that most of us have read which, among other things, has lead us to believe that the 2013 GT500 will not be limited production. It will initially be "allotment" driven though.

Presumably, once factory ordering opens up, you should be able to find dealerships willing to offer plan pricing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread