Daliy driven Boss upgrades

SUFitness

Established Member
Hi Dadz I can't wait to hear more about your navigation and backup camera install... I feel like that's the one thing missing. How much did that all cost you? (including everything)

NJSP117

Established Member
NOT really, but it seems to make others feel better when I "admit" to "a" problem.:rolling:

Lol! I like to think of it more as a "hobby" :dw: than a "problem"...but my wife would say otherwise...
"No groceries this week! I need new tires!". Lol!!

Dadz500

Established Member
So here are some better quality photos of the center stack, the radar jammer in the rear and the backup camera as requested.

DSC_0027-3.jpg

The control panel for the radar
DSC_0029-2.jpg

DSC_0030-2.jpg

DSC_0017-5.jpg

The Center Stack:
DSC_0005-14.jpg

DSC_0004-17.jpg

DSC_0003-16.jpg

DSC_0021-2.jpg

DSC_0020-2.jpg

DSC_0019-2.jpg

The rear Jammer:
DSC_0030-2.jpg

DSC_0031-3.jpg

Front Fog Light kit by Jason Starkey:
DSC_0009-6.jpg

DSC_0010-7.jpg

DSC_0008-14.jpg

And just some better side shots to see the drop:
DSC_0014-4.jpg

DSC_0012-9.jpg

DSC_0011-7.jpg

Last edited:

Dadz500

Established Member
Lol! I like to think of it more as a "hobby" :dw: than a "problem"...but my wife would say otherwise...
"No groceries this week! I need new tires!". Lol!!

Hey Man, at least you have your priorities in the right order, rubber first, food later. You can go a week without eating no problem, but if your tires are not holding a shine or giving you the best launch possible we have a real problem.

And I think you are correct and your Wife is incorrect, it is a hobby and not a problem. You could be doing things much worse them playing with cars!

Dadz500

Established Member
Nice upgrades Matt! Very well done....but then again, I'd expect nothing less!!
I need to get a 2nd job to try to keep up....and maybe a 3rd as well!! LOL!!
Keep the pics coming...and the ideas for that matter....my spoiler should arrive next week. Is there even paint on the factory boss spoiler? I was looking at it today and it looks like black plastic....

Not sure if it is painted or not. Color might be molded in but the body shop does have paint that matches it perfectly. I doubt they will even charge me for painting it. They are also clear coating the custom rear fake gas cap I had made so I don't have to polish it all the time.

NJSP117

Established Member
Hey Man, at least you have your priorities in the right order, rubber first, food later. You can go a week without eating no problem, but if your tires are not holding a shine or giving you the best launch possible we have a real problem.

And I think you are correct and your Wife is incorrect, it is a hobby and not a problem. You could be doing things much worse them playing with cars!

I agree....I point that out all the time....I know some people that aren't even around to spend time with their kids...between playing with the cars and my truck, I coach my kids in 4 different sports....it's crazy, but I like having things to do all the time...plus, the kids appreciate it...i think :thumbsup:

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
Any tint scratching issues?

I noticed you have window tint. I remember earlier 05 models had issues with scratching tint when tinted? Has that been remedied?

Dadz500

Established Member
I noticed you have window tint. I remember earlier 05 models had issues with scratching tint when tinted? Has that been remedied?

Someone else just asked me that the other day. I have had multiple 10 and up Mustangs and never had any issues.

SUFitness

Established Member
Thanks for sharing the pics - how much did the navigation, backup camera, and installation all cost you?

Definitely want to get this on my LS

jdcobra

Established Member
Thank you. Already put in a Barton. I have an MGW as well out of my Roush but I wanted to try the Barton. I only put it in today along with the Trackey but so far I like it better then the MGW except that reverse is more difficult then the MGW

You have to make sure the rubber boot is around the shifter base and reverse will slide right in.

Users who are viewing this thread