Damn! McRib is back

I'm with you OP. The McRib has a McHold on me. Thanks for the tip. Need to check in my area if we also have the McRib. Maybe wash that down with a bacon cheeseburger or Big Mac too. Every now and then you just have to have McDonalds.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
tumblr_m97v9gkikh1rdqkdso1_500.gif

"who wants sketti and butter!"

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I have one chicken nugget from mcdonalds and about 30 minutes later I puked. Tastes great on the way down. But when it finally settles I barf. Happens everytime I eat anything other than fries from there. Maybe I'm just allergic to the bull shit.

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I love me some mcrib, I usually have two at a time when they come back lol.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I'm still amazed people eat McDonalds to begin with, yet alone look forward to it. I would go to work hungry rather than eat McDonalds.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What's in a McRib? Well, I found this interesting tidbit of info.

"What's in a McRib? Pig innards and plenty of salt. Typically, "restructured meat product" includes pig bits like tripe, heart, and scalded stomach, says Whet Moser at Chicago Magazine, citing a 1995 article by Robert Mandigo, a professor at the University of Nebraska. These parts are cooked and blended with salt and water to extract salt-soluble proteins, which act as a "glue" that helps bind the reshaped meat together." Let's not forget the slathering of barbeque sauce to mask this tasty mixture. LOL!

Yum! No so!

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
The only thing I get from McDonald's when I am on a pinch are grilled chicken wraps with no sauce and a parfait. I can't bring myself to eat any of the instadeath meals they serve.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
A lot of bleeding pussies in here I see. My fat ass cant wait to eat this processed pig guts again.

Users who are viewing this thread