Dealer wont respond. Plates haven't come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member
Thanks broski, will call first thing in the morning.

Lol wut, you couldn't figure out to call the DMV? Heeeeeeeeerp. Btw ima tell your boss you are surfing the web instead of working 72 hour weeks. I'm calling bs on your hours

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
OP, I don't care about your troubles.
You seem like a mean person.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Charlie-Sheen-Winning1.jpg

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Is there a way to make them hurry the hell up with my plates? They made a promise in writing and are not fufulling it. I dont want another set of temp plates, I want MY plates. I have to do stuff with registering my car at places and I need plate numbers. Not temp plates.

The way to make them is through the court system. If you dont have time to drive there you really dont have time to take them to court.

Keep calling them, you might also try the DMV.

SikO2

Established Member
Since its been 4 weeks already, they have to be close to coming in. I suspect that they didn't file paperwork right away. I understand that a 72hr work week leaves you with limited time but it seems that they are showing little regard for the urgency you have. Sometimes a simple face to face encounter with the person will communicate the point across. I'd be nice to the guy though. Most people don't put a lot of effort into their jobs and the last thing they want is a tongue lashing when you're the one that needs the help. And I'm with you it isn't cool that they put you in this spot but it happens more often then people realize. I'm confident those plates are on the way. :beer:

Thanks for the good answer man! I'm giving them another call, if no response I will show up.

You have it in writing that they would have your plates to you in 4 weeks? :lol:

U.M.
Never said anything about having it in writing for 4 weeks. Be more attentive to details if you're going to try and be a funny guy.

Lol wut, you couldn't figure out to call the DMV? Heeeeeeeeerp. Btw ima tell your boss you are surfing the web instead of working 72 hour weeks. I'm calling bs on your hours

I obviously knew call the DMV. The reason I asked this question is b/c I figured some people would be smart enough to give an answer beyond calling the DMV, you know, an option 2 or possibly 3.
Call BS? LOL. I guess 6 12's is completely unbelievable, far fetched, and just downright insane. Who in the world would ever believe something like that.

The way to make them is through the court system. If you dont have time to drive there you really dont have time to take them to court.

Keep calling them, you might also try the DMV.

If they're not here by the time my plates expire I will get my lawyer to do a little work. I understand most people say "just take an extra set of temp plates from them" but I won't take that as acceptable. I bought a car on the conditions of my plates arriving in 2 weeks, not driving around for 2 months with paper plates.

Thanks for the answer man! :beer:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
If they're not here by the time my plates expire I will get my lawyer to do a little work. I understand most people say "just take an extra set of temp plates from them" but I won't take that as acceptable. I bought a car on the conditions of my plates arriving in 2 weeks, not driving around for 2 months with paper plates.

Thanks for the answer man! :beer:
horseshit. NO dealer will promise plates in two weeks. they will also not put it in writing that it will be two weeks. and I call :bs: on you basing that as a condition of you buying the car.

now post up a copy of the paper that says they will get you tags in two weeks. you can redact your name and address but scan it and post it.

SikO2

Established Member
horseshit. NO dealer will promise plates in two weeks. they will also not put it in writing that it will be two weeks. and I call :bs: on you basing that as a condition of you buying the car.

now post up a copy of the paper that says they will get you tags in two weeks. you can redact your name and address but scan it and post it.

Oh yeah, I remember when you were with me when the deal was made and the conversations took place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread