Detailed the Daily Driver-Trailblazer SS Content

svtrookie

Established Member
Thought it was time to show my daily some love while the cobra hibernates! 2008 TBSS AWD Granite Black polished and sealed for the winter! Here are a few pics and one of the cobra for good measure.

image_3.jpg

image_1.jpg

image_8.jpg

image_11.jpg

image_14.jpg

image_8.jpg

svtrookie

Established Member
Thanks man! It's been a great SUV over the years! Thought it needed some special attention this weekend.

Last edited:

atxjustice6r

Established Member
I love how "clean" all your cars are! Cobra looks showroom. Love the hatch. Even the damn Integra is freaking cherry. Horrendous color aside, is it fast?

svtrookie

Established Member
I love how "clean" all your cars are! Cobra looks showroom. Love the hatch. Even the damn Integra is freaking cherry. Horrendous color aside, is it fast?

Thanks! Yeah I am little OCD with keeping them clean. All of them are unique in their own way. The Type R is one my best friends car. The the color is definitely bright, but it's a factory color (Phoenix Yellow). It's fast! People go nuts over it. It surprises a lot of unsuspecting domestics! It's probably a 10 second car if he put slicks on it, but he is more into road course racing. Here is a quick run down off the top of my head... Darton sleeves, Manley rods, CP pistons, Ferrea valve train, port n polish head, GT35R turbo And a lot more I am forgetting! Right now its making 600 whp and 425 ft lbs on 93 octane. Trying to be conservative, though I am sure he will turn it up.

The foxbody is my brother-in-law's car. It's a cool build as well. Full MM suspension, built 306 etc. Here are a few pics I posted in the Terminator Section of both cars:

image_10.jpg

image_9.jpg

IMG_2597.jpg

IMG_8291-1.jpg

Last edited:

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Fantastic job! All three of the other cars are look beautiful as well, especially the Cobra!

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Well done! We had an 08 TBSS that miss. Great trucks!

ITR is sick as well. I'm not sure I would have turbo'd it, but badass nonetheless.

svtrookie

Established Member
Yeah it's been great so far! Wish it was cammed though! :)

The ITR is a pretty cool build. He originally had an all motor set up with ITBs. It was quick, but he got tired of losing to Mustangs and Camaros! He plans on keeping forever so he decided to go balls to the wall with it.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah it's been great so far! Wish it was cammed though! :)

The ITR is a pretty cool build. He originally had an all motor set up with ITBs. It was quick, but he got tired of losing to Mustangs and Camaros! He plans on keeping forever so he decided to go balls to the wall with it.

Sure, but a type R? No chance. That beauty would be in my garage with every single factory part in tact.

He could have picked up a $3000 GSR and got the same exact results as what he has now.

Oh well... Too each his own!

svtrookie

Established Member
On the TBSS I used Menzerna Super Intensive Polish on an orange pad, Menzerna Nano finishing polish on a white pad, and Wolfgang deep gloss sealant.

svtrookie

Established Member
Thanks man! It pulls good for being all stock! 13.9-14.0. Not crazy but when you consider its size that is not bad. You can definitely make them fast and functional. It's a beast in the snow and It even towed the ITR with no issues.

Users who are viewing this thread