Discount code?

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Do you all offer a discount code for your site?

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hey guys. Through the new updating, the codes were not working for most of the day. They should be up and running now. You can use SVTPERF for your member discount code.

If you have any questions or continue to have issues, give us a shout.

Thanks!

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Try clearing your cookies/cache and try again. It worked on my end.

If you have any other issues or questions, just give us a call.

Thanks

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Once you have the items you want added to your cart, you need to be in the actual shopping cart. In the center of the screen, at the bottom of your cart, you will enter the code with all caps and no spaces as such "SVTPERF" and then select "Apply Coupon". This will apply the coupon to your order and you will see the discount applied to the right of your cart where you see the order subtotal. I've been trying it this morning and it's working fine in my test account and when I'm not even logged in. Hope that helps.

Cabikejumper

Blown n stroked ;)
Established Member
I called about my order yesterday and that's why I wasn't happy when i hung up. My order was never processed, so I called about it since I've read on forums if an item isn't in stock lethal wouldn't update the customer about t and keep them waiting. So I called to see if it was in stock. I was placed on hold within a minute of calling and 20 seconds after bein placed on hold it just so happened that my item was just now processed. And I got a slight attitude when I asked if it was in stock. Shipping price was also outrageous.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread