Discount code??

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
I 2nd that, I've been looking at ordering something also. :beer:

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The discount code is "SVTPERF" and you'll get 5% off your order. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
Hey, I'd like some love, thinking about a mild kit myself, just intake & tune for now.

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The discount code is "SVTPERF" and you'll get 5% off your order. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The discount code is "SVTPERF" and you'll get 5% off your order, I'll PM you the same code. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

PRP

Established Member

Thanks.

AARG! I *just* placed a order for two Whipple SC pulleys. I added my SVTP status in the comments section so hopefully any discount will be applied.

Phillip R. Pollard - Colorado Springs, CO

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
AARG! I *just* placed a order for two Whipple SC pulleys. I added my SVTP status in the comments section so hopefully any discount will be applied.

Phillip R. Pollard - Colorado Springs, CO

Might want to call them. You have to put it in the coupon code area and you will see the discount applied before you even put CC info in.

PRP

Established Member
Might want to call them. You have to put it in the coupon code area and you will see the discount applied before you even put CC info in.

Thanks for the heads up. If I don't call them it's not a real big deal. Two pulleys at $180 ea. only comes to just under $20 savings if a 5% discount is applied. I can live with that although 20 bucks would pay for the shipping cost on it.

Thanks again,

Phill

cam303

Established Member
Any 10% codes or do I need to wait till the next holiday? I just picked up a 2013 boss and need some long tubes and a boss h pipe.

THunterW

SGTSVT & SVTSGT
Established Member
Maybe they will have a nice 4th of July discount? I'm waiting to drop some $$$ on full exhaust and transmission parts for my '03 Cobra myself :).

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
There are currently no 10% coupon codes. Those are special codes and we will have releases specific to those like the rest of them. We usually have those around the holidays, so check back soon or follow us on the social media sites to get constant updates. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
please send any current code.... looking to buy intake/tuner package for '14 GT 5.0.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
please send any current code.... looking to buy intake/tuner package for '14 GT 5.0.

The code is "SVTPERF" and can be used on the checkout page to receive the discount. The only issue regarding what you're looking to purchase is that the discount code isn't eligible for power packages as all of the packages have drastically reduced pricing already.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with in the meantime.

Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread