DivisionX Fuel Parts IN STOCK AND NOW SHIPPING!!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We're very excited to let everyone know that we now have in stock several of the new DivisionX line of fuel products in stock and ready to ship.

The first components to become available are the dual return style fuel hats for the SN95/99-04 cars, 2003-2004 Cobra rails and 2-1 Y-blocks. Below are the links and pictures for those items.

In the works right now are hat to stock line adapters, regulator to rail adapters, triple return hats for the SN95 and S197 and all of the other fuel rails, adapters, fuel filters, regulators to complete the entire line of products that DivisionX will be offering.

If you have any questions or would like to place an order please feel free to give us a call.

Thanks, Jared

DivisionX 03-04 Cobra Dual Pump Return Style Fuel Hat Manifold [DX-SN016] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

DX-SN016_LRG.jpg

DivisionX 03-04 Cobra High Flow Fuel Rails [DX-0304COBRARAILS] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

Offered in a Clear or Hard Coat Black Anodized Finish

clear_rails.jpg

black_rails.jpg

DivisionX 2-into-1 Y-Block with Fittings [DX-221Y] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

Black Anodized Finish

221y.jpg

We're also releasing a new 340lph pump from DivisionX this afternoon which is the exact same size as a Walbro GSS342. It will work in a return or returnless configuration and is being offered with a 1 year warranty. E85 compatible as well and retails at $150.00/each
DX-340S_LRG.jpg

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Just placed my order for the hat and pumps :beer:

Thanks a bunch for your support. You're going to be very happy with the quality of the products.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

how long before the budget return kits will be available?

We have a few budget kits on backorder which I believe will be shipping tomorrow. Once those are shipped we expect to receive the rest of the components needed to ship more budget kits some time next week.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

Ortiz99

Established Member
Thanks a bunch for your support. You're going to be very happy with the quality of the products.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Thanks, Jared

Thanks Jared, Im glad I talked to you over the phone. Got the regulator and the -6an return line ordered while I was at it. Cant wait til I get it, e85 here I come :rockon:

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
Wow, those look very good! I want to get a complete budget return style kit that would be capable of supporting a whipple 2.9 on e85. Can this be done using a dual pump setup and no bap with their new 340 lph fuel pumps? And do you offer that as a complete kit? (hat, rails, pumps, lines, y-block and injectors)

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hey lethal is their any plans for a divisionX billet irs cover?
I'm not quite sure. I'll check on it for you and let you know once I get an answer.

Wow, those look very good! I want to get a complete budget return style kit that would be capable of supporting a whipple 2.9 on e85. Can this be done using a dual pump setup and no bap with their new 340 lph fuel pumps? And do you offer that as a complete kit? (hat, rails, pumps, lines, y-block and injectors)

As far as the pumps go the Stryker pumps will definitely be able to support the power of the 2.9L on E85. 2 Stryker pumps with the correct injector should support 900rwhp. The only issue I see trying to do that with the budget kit is that I'm not quite sure whether the stock lines and rails are able to support it. I know with gasoline it can be done however with E85 since you need the additional fuel flow it "may" be an issue. However I can't say for sure as I don't know anyone that's tried it yet. You could always get the budget kit with Stryker pumps and try it out. If it works that's awesome. If it doesn't it would be very easy to upgrade the system to use aftermarket rails/lines.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

Huff035

Established Member
in the picture of the fuel rails.. is that how they will come? because I remember seeing a picture of them with the divisionX logo on them, was that removed?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
in the picture of the fuel rails.. is that how they will come? because I remember seeing a picture of them with the divisionX logo on them, was that removed?

Hey Jess. Hope all is well. You are correct. The first few sets of rails had the DX logo laser etched into them. The black rails looked great but the laser etching on the clear didn't look as good. On the next batch DX will be machining their logo into the rails before they get anodized. This should work out better as I saw a sample and it looked awesome. Right now however all of the DX rails we have in stock have no logo at all. So if that's something you're interested in let me know.

Thanks for your support bro and have an awesome weekend.

Jared

Ortiz99

Established Member
Got my fuel hat, pumps, regulator, fittings and everything else today!! Here are some pics of the hat and pumps. Sorry for the crap pictures but I was excited and just snapped them real quick. I also didnt want to slide the pumps all the way in just yet. Thank you Lethal Performance and thanks Jared :beer:

IMG_20110824_113409.jpg

IMG_20110824_113449.jpg

IMG_20110824_113912.jpg

IMG_20110824_113925.jpg

Chances50

Established Member
is there any way i could get ahold of the stock fuel rail to regulator adapter that comes with the budget return kit?

snakebite2

"o snap"
Established Member
hey lethal i have a few ? for you i am getting ready to start my build and im trying to get the fuel system worked out what ill need for what i will be running.

my plan was to go with a set of livernois stage 3 heads, stage 3 cams, 2.9l whipple,division x dual fuel hat. sct b3000 mass, jlt cold air, division x fuel rails,accufab throttle body

this would be added to mods already on the car witch are 4lb lower, long tubes, xpipe, catback, cooling, suspension,

first ? is on pumps and injectors
2 Aeromotive 340 Stealth Fuel Pumps,or the warbro 400 pumps?
63lb or 80lb injectors?

second ? is on the system.
division x fuel rails for return or both?
return or returnless system and is a boost a pump needed?

im not to up to date on fuel set ups so please any help would be awesome thanks

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Either pump will support the power that combo will make on gasoline without an issue, but you'll want to go with 80 lb injectors. The DX rails work in either configuration, but these fuel system are return style fuel systems. No BAP needed.

snakebite2

"o snap"
Established Member
awesome thanks for the info that helps a ton.

so if im understanding this right return fuel systems are 100% duty cycle is that the reason no bap is needed?

to run dual pumps am i going to need this Lethal Performance Dual FPDM Wire Harness Kit?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
awesome thanks for the info that helps a ton.

so if im understanding this right return fuel systems are 100% duty cycle is that the reason no bap is needed?

to run dual pumps am i going to need this Lethal Performance Dual FPDM Wire Harness Kit?

You are correct. In a return style fuel system the pumps run full time. So duty cycle isn't something that's monitored. As far as the BAP is concerned why it's not needed as these return systems use pumps which are capable of flowing enough fuel on their own without needing additional voltage.

To run 2 pumps in a return style configuration no FPDM or Dual FPDM kit is needed. The pumps are wired with a relay harness to run full time once the car is keyed on. That relay harness comes in both the budget return system and our 850-1200+ rwhp return style kits.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
NEW DivisionX hats in stock.

Houses (2) Walbro GSS342's, DX Stryker 340 Pumps or the new DCSS 400lph Walbro Pumps
Larger bore for feed and return lines
O-Ring Fittings for feed and return

newdxhat.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread