Do not try this unless you are a Professional... FYI, KB 2.8 is great for ....

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
2yn3s4i.jpg

:-D

Last edited:

lilb_svt

Established Member
MYTH BUSTED!! '

i just drove 15 miles and ran it hard. when i poped hood the the top of my 2.6 was 226 deg with it running,cause of red heat blowing back.
well i couldnt could car unning cause it would be blown my alum foil off and made a big mess.

i cracked the egg on it and waiting 10 mins the s/c was about 160 deg still , it only turned not even a 1/16 of the egg white in color,
unless you got a skillet bracket to your s/c and dont drive fast that it flips hte raw egss everywhere it might ?

i then flushed the egg down the shatter.

if you lok closely at that egg again you can see it was cooking in a frying pan with cooking oil grease. just look at the egdes,

if you dont belive me you try it ,and let me know differently.. dam i wanting an egg.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: wow this guy tried it :lol::lol::lol::lol:

SlowSVT

Established Member
You're a liar. This guy is a phony!!!!

Yea but that egg sure looks real. It's sunnny side "up"......... Yummy :)

It's obvious he photo shopped a KB Cobra under a frying pan. The car is fake :bored:

How bout getting some hot Joe out of the HE?

Looks like you got yourself a mobile 10 second Denny's :coolman:

This is "sticky" material

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
MYTH BUSTED!! '

i just drove 15 miles and ran it hard. when i poped hood the the top of my 2.6 was 226 deg with it running,cause of rAd heat blowing back.
well i couldnt could car unning cause it would be blown my alum foil off and made a big mess.

i cracked the egg on it and waiting 10 mins the s/c was about 160 deg still , it only turned not even a 1/16 of the egg white in color,
unless you got a skillet bracket to your s/c and dont drive fast that it flips hte raw egss everywhere it might ?

Did you remember to close the hood so the convection oven effect could work ?

i then flushed the egg down the shatter.

if you lok closely at that egg again you can see it was cooking in a frying pan with cooking oil grease. just look at the egdes,

Nope , Real Land O Lakes Butter nothing cheap here.

if you dont belive me you try it ,and let me know differently.. dam i wanting an egg.

ROFL

:lol::lol::lol::lol: wow this guy tried it :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Agreed :)

Yea but that egg sure looks real. It's sunnny side "up"......... Yummy :)

It's obvious he photo shopped a KB Cobra under a frying pan. The car is fake :bored:

How bout getting some hot Joe out of the HE?

Looks like you got yourself a mobile 10 second Denny's :coolman:

This is "sticky" material

Dang you got me
Egg is real the car is a illusion the jig is up :D
Or is the Egg a illusion and the car is real ?
Now I am confused
LOL

This takes the cake here ( above )

Can we get a sticky here please mods.
Good stuff here , hate to see it get buried.

Last edited:

SlowSVT

Established Member
Chopps

I don't think that is going to happen. The moderators here have a very authoritarian mindset. Apparently a fellow stang owner made a remark that didn't go over very well and he was never heard from again. I think it was someth

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Chopps

I don't think that is going to happen. The moderators here have a very authoritarian mindset. Apparently a fellow stang owner made a remark that didn't go over very well and he was never heard from again. I think it was someth

Thats ok, never hurts to ask though.

Users who are viewing this thread