Does any one know how to obtain my 03#

03DANNY

Time served
Established Member
By # I mean the build # and possibly the build date. I purchased my used and did not obtain a SVT certificate. By the way can I order one from Ford?
If any one has any info please let me know.

Thanks.

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
From http://www.svtregistry.com/

If you haven't received yours or purchased an SVT vehicle used, you may obtain a Certificate from SVT by faxing them a current registration or vehicle title to: 313.621.2500 upon review of your information you will receive a certificate in 2 to 4 weeks, be sure to include a phone number so you may be contacted if there are any questions. If you need more information visit Ford Special Vehicle Team online: www.SVT.FORD.com or call them toll free: 800.FORD.SVT (800.367.3788) have your VIN # handy.

hoofbeat

Established Member
03DANNY said:
By # I mean the build # and possibly the build date. I purchased my used and did not obtain a SVT certificate. By the way can I order one from Ford?
If any one has any info please let me know.

Thanks.
:beer: Call 877-837-2582 ,this is the #for Ford Performance Center .They handle request for SVT certs. ,cost is $30.00 for SVTOA members and $40.00 for non members.Yoy can also get org. SVT Cobra brochures, data cards and the Powered By SVT hardcover book.

Users who are viewing this thread