Does this Terminator look familiar?

UptonMustang

The FASTER Cobra
Established Member
03 TR Vert in sig. Just curious if anybody know's this car's original owner. I know it's a long shot, but it was a one owner up until 2009 w/30k mls and for the mods on it, he had to have been a fellow member. So far, I know it was originally sold in Ft. Lauderdale, FL but was kept in New York by a collector. The pin stripes on the side stand out. Ring any bells? Just trying to get some more history on her.

http://imageshack.us/g/863/dusty121.jpg/

Last edited:

UptonMustang

The FASTER Cobra
Established Member
So, apparently the original owner had quite a few 03-04's and sold this to make room for a GT500 in 2009. I'd really like to track him down and find more info on the port work and maybe even a window sticker.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Your TLC treatment worked! Nice looking Cobra. I hope you can find the original owner. That's not always easy. The seller wasn't able to provide you any help as far as who he bought it from?

If the blower is ported it might have a serial number stamped on it depending on who did the porting. If the number is present you can call the vendor and find out the customer info and porting specs. Just a thought.

UptonMustang

The FASTER Cobra
Established Member
Looks nice, I don't know who owned it, but it seems to have been done fairly nicely, by someone very familiar to these cars.

I like the mod choices that I can see.:beer:

As do I, and the price was a lot cheaper than I would have ever thought. But, the IRS hasn't been touched at all, other than springs. So, brace and bushing are in my near future.

UptonMustang

The FASTER Cobra
Established Member
So I pulled some strings at the DMV and it turns out that the original owner is a guy named Jan Scheck who is a big wig in the world of real estate in NY, NY. Pulled his email off the www and contacted him. Here's to hoping that he's a down to earth guy who will share some history. I like to know as much as I can about the cars I own.

UptonMustang

The FASTER Cobra
Established Member
I got confirmation from the original owner that the aluminator was done about 6k mls ago at the same time as the Viper Speced T56! What good news. This thing just keeps getting better!

EvilBlack

04 Sickness
Established Member
I got confirmation from the original owner that the aluminator was done about 6k mls ago at the same time as the Viper Speced T56! What good news. This thing just keeps getting better!

Very nice, sounds like you lucked out so far.

Users who are viewing this thread