Dog to good home.

Sinnz28

Established Member
I don't want to do this but i have to. I have a blue pit that i have to get rid of, she is a very good dog.
if you want to see in person pm me and i will give you my # so you can see her in person.

4thofjuly066.jpg

Picture200.jpg

tj04cobra

Established Member
where in houston are you located? that is a very pretty dog. i just picked up a pit myself and he is tho most playful dog ever. i just hate the reaction i got from the ignorant a$$holes i work with whenever i mention i got a innocent puppy and its already getting a bad wrap, his ears arent cropped his tail isnt cut, somebody told me to bring to work so he could use him as target practice. i about flew threw the roof when i heard that :mj:. the best of luck to you getting rid of the dog though hopefully it goes to a great home

Sinnz28

Established Member
I am in northeast houston. I just moved into an apartment complex and they said she goes or they will get her and put her to sleep. I just want her to go to a good home.

tj04cobra

Established Member
I am in northeast houston. I just moved into an apartment complex and they said she goes or they will get her and put her to sleep. I just want her to go to a good home.

can the apartment complex threaten you like that? i guess that the owner can or whatever. just doesnt seem right of how they can get her and put her down. but good luck getting rid of the dog. its a very pretty dog i am sure she will be hard to part with.

Captain Beyond

Established Member
That's a beautiful dog. I know how you feel. I also had to get rid of mine a few months ago. I had a young male red nose that was the most intellegent, obedient, loyal and lovable dog. It took me awhile, but I finally found a good home for him. It was one of the saddest days of my life. :( I know all about the ignorant assholes out there. All my snobby neighbors were bitching & complaining when I used to walk him. They were all afraid that he would get out and terrorize the neighborhood and kill all of their POS little designer dogs. I hope you find a good home for her.

Last edited:

tj04cobra

Established Member
That's a beautiful dog. I know how you feel. I also had to get rid of mine a few months ago. I had a young male red nose that was the most intellegent, obedient, loyal and lovable dog. It took me awhile, but I finally found a good home for him. It was one of the saddest days of my life. :( I know exactly about all the ignorant assholes out there. All my snobby neighbors were bitching & complaining when I used to walk him. They were all afraid that he would get out and terrorize the neighborhood and kill all of their POS little designer dogs. I hope you find a good home for her.

i got the same crap today as i was wrapping up messing with my car today at the end of work and some guy that i work with comes up to me and asks what i am doing to my loud junkie race car (its not a race car i take a lot of pride into her seeing i got her in my name on my credit when i was 19) trying to be a dick hole and put me in a bad mood. didnt work. this was the same guy who told my buddy that all pits should be shot. so i told him i got one and his response was that i should bring it to work because all it is good for is target practice.

Sinnz28

Established Member
I actually just found a good friend to take her, he is actually gonna keep her until i get my house, hopefully soon.

She is just now a year old.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
I'd file a formal complaint about the apartment complex. No one can tell you they will take the dog and put it down unless so forth ordered by a judge.

That is a threat, and harassment, and worthy of your apartment complex owner paying some cash to make up for him having a hard time keeping his mouth shut.

Roushbabe

It's Mine :)
Established Member
I actually just found a good friend to take her, he is actually gonna keep her until i get my house, hopefully soon.

She is just now a year old.
That dog is beautiful, I'm happy you found someone to take care of her until you get your home! That's great news!

03cobrarocks

Established Member
I'd file a formal complaint about the apartment complex. No one can tell you they will take the dog and put it down unless so forth ordered by a judge.

That is a threat, and harassment, and worthy of your apartment complex owner paying some cash to make up for him having a hard time keeping his mouth shut.

I am with this guy! It sounds like it could be some form of discrimination if they make you get rid of your dog that means they would have to get rid of all dogs in the complex or at least the ones over a certian weight limit that your dog would fall under.

I would tell the owner to piss off after you move out

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
I am with this guy! It sounds like it could be some form of discrimination if they make you get rid of your dog that means they would have to get rid of all dogs in the complex or at least the ones over a certian weight limit that your dog would fall under.

I would tell the owner to piss off after you move out

Unfortunately some apartment complexes do have breed restrictions at their discretion. They own the place so its their call.

HOWEVER, they certainly can't threaten to end the dog's life. They can only ask you to move, or find a new home for it.

If you had enough time and money to get yourself a decent lawyer you could probably get your current apartment complex to pay for your move to a new apartment that will allow you to keep your dog.

And maybe pay a few months rent for you if you get a judge that is 100% on your side.

blackstangsvt

Established Member
I would take her in a heartbeat but im in an apartment also and I cant have anything over 20 lbs and thats why my pit is living at my parents right now. Hope you can find her a home.

Users who are viewing this thread