Doin' Good:

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Hey guys! Haven't really been in here for.... well a while! I just wanna say today(the 8th) is exactly 11 months for me TICKET FREE! I've slowed down... well a bit anyways, and have driven smarter (find someone else to lead the way), and just pretty much been lucky enough to not run across too many traps! <knock on wood>

I was in here really pissin' & maonin' about a year ago since I seemed to be targeted. Now, so far so good. I'm shooting for a full year and then baby steps beyond that.

Wish me luck!

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Rollin' up on year....
I had faced a moment of possible trouble with the Grand Prix purchase since it's fast... but we got our snow finally and it's got bald front tires so.... yet another vehicle sitting the winter out.

I did see a local today (wherever I was at) and he was in an ummarked Taurus... and I mean UNMARKED! No badging whatsoever, just a couple antennas, and you had to look close to see that sheild seperateing the back seat from the front. Sure glad he was already pulled over cuz I could see myself zippin' right past that car!
That just aint fair.... :mj:

Werty

Established Member
Originally posted by SVT X 2
I did see a local today (wherever I was at) and he was in an ummarked Taurus... and I mean UNMARKED! No badging whatsoever, just a couple antennas, and you had to look close to see that sheild seperateing the back seat from the front. Sure glad he was already pulled over cuz I could see myself zippin' right past that car!
That just aint fair.... :mj:
I've seen some Chrysler cop cars around here. Talk about blending in, jeez.

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
hehe...we are starting to seize cars from drug dealers around here...working on a new pimped out white Intrepid with 20" chrome "dubz" right now.

Werty

Established Member
Originally posted by hillie16
hehe...we are starting to seize cars from drug dealers around here...working on a new pimped out white Intrepid with 20" chrome "dubz" right now.
You gotta get an Escalade w/ 23"ers like I see on the south side here in Chicago. Then you will be stone pimpin', G.

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Originally posted by hillie16

Now THAT would be some funny shit!
You'd be stylin' in that mutha!
Apparenly he didn't sell enough to get a Caddy...

How's that work then? Do they fully equip whatever vehicle with all the computer crap? What about interiror?

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
We are also looking at trying to seize a 2002 Explorer, gold, gold trim, gold Daytons...

Nothing like being obvious...

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Why buy an Explorer?? Why not the ultimate Escalade, or the counterpart Navagator?

Sounds like too much gold to me...
Bet you could roll right in some hoods and perp like you were dealin' with those rides...

aj0538

Established Member
We use mini-vans for our undercover work. No one looks twice at a minivan. We ride right up on folks and by the time we are out of the van its too late. Good part is the back windows are tinted dark from the factory--great surveilance platform.

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
:cuss:

It just aint FAIR!
I've gotta be really carefull now since I started driving the Turbo Grad Prix... talk about a car that MAKES you speed! I just might have to name it 'Christine' :D

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by SVT X 2
:cuss:

It just aint FAIR!
I've gotta be really carefull now since I started driving the Turbo Grad Prix... talk about a car that MAKES you speed! I just might have to name it 'Christine' :D
hehehhe

Josh

Established Member
Medina county Sherrifs department reposesed an 2000 Lightning :) I`ll try to get a pic you ya guys.

Users who are viewing this thread