Driving around town in my 03 KB Cobra with new mods..

95z-cross-eyed

Established Member
Its a red convertible. with stock rims or welds with slick and skinnies. Nothing that really stands out about it. Just painted it last year so it's clean. Has a cowl hood. I dont drive it a whole lot. New motor only has 2,200 miles on it.

It is nice to meet you Jason, My name is Mike.

Bowling green is real layed back on there tech. I can understand the fear of breaking that why I have the 9 inch in my car. You think you will ever go with a straight axle?

My sons laptop the keys c and b are messed up if there missing thats why. Gonna go turn mine on.

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
95z-cross-eyed said:
Its a red convertible. with stock rims or welds with slick and skinnies. Nothing that really stands out about it. Just painted it last year so it's clean. Has a cowl hood. I dont drive it a whole lot. New motor only has 2,200 miles on it.

It is nice to meet you Jason, My name is Mike.

Bowling green is real layed back on there tech. I can understand the fear of breaking that why I have the 9 inch in my car. You think you will ever go with a straight axle?

My sons laptop the keys c and b are messed up if there missing thats why. Gonna go turn mine on.

That's cool... I will be sure to look for ya ... looks like from your sig that it's a nice and powerful ride... I don't have plans to go straight axle right now.. i kinda hate to sacrifice handling to a point... i don't race a whole lot.. it's mostly for my enjoyment and the power is there if i want it... nice to meet you as well..... i've been to bowling green a few times... was there this
past August for the Mustang Thing.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's one nice car you've got. Gotta love LTs. You also have to love LOUD! IMO it sounds the best coming AT you. Pure muscle!

Any ground clearance issues yet?

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
CobraBob said:
That's one nice car you've got. Gotta love LTs. You also have to love LOUD! IMO it sounds the best coming AT you. Pure muscle!

Any ground clearance issues yet?

Thanks !! I haven't had any ground clearance issues YET... but i try and
avoid all the speed bumps i can and take low areas real slow... those Kooks
hang so low... it's crazy.. no way i can lower the car now with them which
is a bummer.. oh well... guess you can't have everything... but i LOVE the
LT's... no regrets !

key

Established Member
Sweet car. I'll be looking for you - I'm in Southern Indiana as well - Jeffersonville. I drive an Electric Green '99 Cobra lowered a little. I'd love to see how fast that thing pulls away from my N/A ride!

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
key said:
Sweet car. I'll be looking for you - I'm in Southern Indiana as well - Jeffersonville. I drive an Electric Green '99 Cobra lowered a little. I'd love to see how fast that thing pulls away from my N/A ride!

Thanks... sounds like a plan... I'll be out and about when the weather is nice so if you see me (or vice versa) stop and say what's up... i'm usually in clarksville somewhere or sometimes on preston.

Nick_B95GT said:
BADASS,,,you gotta love an o/r x and macs,,,sweet music

Thanks ! I'm pretty happy with the combo... wot is just crazy loud !

Users who are viewing this thread