driving home

sk8r4life2112

Established Member
so tonight i was driving home from work at advanced auto parts and my buddy was driving next to me. We pull up to a light and a kid in a wrx pulls up next to me, and my buddys lookin to get either a wrx or an sti so i yell to him "hey look at the car next to me" his reply..."dont even waste your gas, youll get murked (jokingly). so im like ok, light turns green and we take off nice and slow the wrx starts gettin ahead and i throw it into second and he starts taking off so i go into third and then i floor it...2 seconds later bye bye wrx. just thought it was kinda funny not too big of a kill since the wrx arent too powerful but still fun.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
You up shifted and floored it? hmm that is an interesting strategy. Is your friend is leaning towards an STi now?

sk8r4life2112

Established Member
You up shifted and floored it? hmm that is an interesting strategy. Is your friend is leaning towards an STi now?

by the time i realized he was going to do anything i was in the process of shifting...and when he made a move like right after that i floored it...so it was kinda a timing deal i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread