Dry shot nitrous and PD blowers

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
Does anyone have any experience with a small dry shot of nitrous pre rotors on a twin screw or Eaton? I’m thinking of putting a dyno tune dry kit 35-50 shot pre blower to help cool the charge and make a little power as well. I heard a small 35-50 shot will actually make more due to the cooling effect on a twin screw set up. My last question is I’m tuned pretty Fat about 10.2-10.5 A/F and don’t really have access to a dyno to retune at the moment, however I do have a wideb and and can monitor my a/f. Would I be ok on such a small shot to not need more fuel? I’m thinking a 35-50 shot won’t lean the car that much?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
23* total timing on 91 pump and 50/50 water alky I’d probably mix in some race gas to get say 95-98 octane in case something goes wrong with the water/alky kit. Cars close to 550 rwhp in this form I’m just trying to get to that 600 mark while being under 3000lb. Car weighs 2950 without me in it. My kryptonite is my altitude we are 5300 at my track and density altitude is usually 7500-9000 depending on temp

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread