DSG cobra at Wallmart (Carrollton)

loud_snake

Established Member
Saw a DSG cobra vert, at Walmart. The one by the Bush and Old Denton. Just wanted to say nice ride, loved the stance. It had chrome cobra's and I think it had a HPP printed on the intercooler. Sweet.

Just glad to see someone waved back. Ive came across several cobra's around the area and hate to say it but some STUCK UP drivers. Everythime I see a cobra or even a nice stang, I always wave.

Nice looking snake!

ASSASSIN

03 "DSG" Cobra
Established Member
Yea I feel the same way I do the same anytime I see a fellow stang or cobra I always wave as well. By the way nice looking cobra you have there.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
these cars are just bad ass and i know i feel lucky to own one. i just love seeing them on the road and i always wave thinking everyone else feels the same way.

shamdoodie

changemystang.com
Established Member
lol, glad I am not the only one who waves... i wave at every mustang I come near... lots of weird stares from the ones going same direction as me, most people coming towards me either dont see me or choose to ignore me. C'est la vie... guess I'm just a weirdo around here...

03DSGCOBRA

loud_snake said:
Saw a DSG cobra vert, at Walmart. The one by the Bush and Old Denton. Just wanted to say nice ride, loved the stance. It had chrome cobra's and I think it had a HPP printed on the intercooler. Sweet.

Just glad to see someone waved back. Ive came across several cobra's around the area and hate to say it but some STUCK UP drivers. Everythime I see a cobra or even a nice stang, I always wave.

Nice looking snake!

<----------- Guilty, STUCK UP cobra driver. :D :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread