dyno shows 463hp with only cai and exhaust

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Bob.. I hope that you got the answers that you needed from Rick yesterday..
the experience that you had is a prime example why a dyno should be viewed as a tool to get an optimal tune on your vehicle...the data used from each dyno run is essential for the tuner to dial the tune in...did you discuss letting Rick do a remote tuning session for you? I'm not sure if you and I talked any about that but he can dial your tune in from here in SC while you are on the dyno in your location...you just have to set it up with me..

+1 on all the above.

slither03

Established Member
yea in my case they had it backwarsds...should of had 500 plus only to be told only 476rwhp??? for days i looked over everything, i was stumped. then 4 days later they called me and said the dyno was set up for dynoday. they told me to add 9% to that 476. thats like 515 give or take. thats better.

2004silvercobra

Established Member
go to dyno pro off 64th, thats where 90% of us go.. being here in denver will screw your numbers up bad.. im 777hp with spray but really only 616hp with this altitude here

90lxfox5.0

Established Member
this is why i love my dynojet 248.There is no b.s and if you make power on a dynojet you make good power period.People always say my car is low on power,then it goes to the track and rips off better et and way better trap speed then a car that has higher dyno numbers but on some stupid load dyno.

Users who are viewing this thread