dyno video turbo complete and tuned

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
Wow, siiiiick car. It was kinda hard to read the details in the vid. Can you elaborate? Sounds sick buddy. Congrats!

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
basically hellion 61m kit on the stock longblock for now. tons of suspension upgrades, tires, built rear end, most engine bolt ons (besides the turbo) lmao spec 3+ clutch and alum flywheel and driveshaft, twin cobra pumps, etc...

10lbs boost 17degrees timing in it so it's safe rite now.tuned by wes @ total preformance solutions.

build took place at ezell speed lab, ezell and myself did everything except the tune. we did tons of datalogging though before the dyno!

i made an intake and converted it to blow thru from jump and vented the wastegate to atmosphere. built motor next year and more boost. if not sooner. lol

Last edited:

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
i made sure this thing will hook up before i did anything else. 10 roll and no slip on the cold street! once i get my warped moser axle out and the stranges in, should see some fronts lifting hopefully.

xtreme02gt

1 Slow GT!
Established Member
I wish I had tq nubers like that! Very Nice.....

And this is on the stock bottom end?

Start the saving for the built motor..... I just saying, it wont last very long with that power.

Granelli31

Established Member
What rear suspension are you running? I'd invest in the new MSD two step for our cars and also possibly the baseline prolaunch upper control arms. I had conventional upper adjustable arms and it was noisy and had binding issues. With the prolaunch kit now it absolutely slams the tires into the ground. It hooks up my 295 street tires now a lot better, before it would spin them in 1st,2nd,3rd if I let it. Also look into an anti roll bar if you don't already. You should have no problem hooking, also for the rear end I went with the moser 35 spline lightened axles with there light race spool and lightened ring and pinion. I couldn't be happier with it

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
thanks everyone, car only has 26k miles on it. and is very well taken care of, so it should last a while. if not a built motor will go in immediately, and we'll see what it does on 18-20 pounds. lol

everything is solid in the rear, if i have any problems i know someone who can fix it up easily. should be good for now though. thanks for the advise!

Paulinator

Established Member
sweet dude! sounds insane! mine made 367rwhp on a Mustang dyno 4500lb load. 9psi 10degree total advance. stock long block 4.6 170K miles now lol still holding up!! urs should last if u take care of it.

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
magnapack catback. the turbo has a single 4'' pipe with a y pipe rite before the catback.

mustang dyno numbers after correction were 394 i believe. he just sent the dyno jet mode because that's what everyone uses supposedly. what matters most to me is a safe tune and 1/4 mile numbers. bottom line. i know auite a few people running more boost and power thru these 2 valves that are much harder on the car than i am, and they are fine after 40-50 k miles. so i should be good hopefully. hard to say though, everyone's stuff is different.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
basically hellion 61m kit on the stock longblock for now. tons of suspension upgrades, tires, built rear end, most engine bolt ons (besides the turbo) lmao spec 3+ clutch and alum flywheel and driveshaft, twin cobra pumps, etc...

10lbs boost 17degrees timing in it so it's safe rite now.tuned by wes @ total preformance solutions.

build took place at ezell speed lab, ezell and myself did everything except the tune. we did tons of datalogging though before the dyno!

i made an intake and converted it to blow thru from jump and vented the wastegate to atmosphere. built motor next year and more boost. if not sooner. lol

Nice build. Thanks for sharing the details. I liked the video, too. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread