DynoDay!!4-new members!!!!, also check out the stickers------>

T.Bone

Established Member
Had a great time today, I will get those files off to everyone. Sorry I couldn't get to them earlier, but we had a cub scout outing this evening.

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
It was cool meeting you guys. Next time I'll be fully equipped with either a 50 or a 75shot. We'll see who can put down the biggest numbers!

That's my filty dirty engine bay up there with the half-installed n2o kit on it. BTW, I made a lot of progress with it today. I should be done soon.

Scott sold me on the Borla stingers. They sound badass!

T.Bone

Established Member
Guys, I sent you all a email from the email button. This function does not allow me to attach the file so I sent you a link to the file, if it does not work just reply so I can get your email address's and then I can send the file to you.

Postban, 2 of the files were bad runs 2 & 6 had problems copying.

dwb

Established Member
Originally posted by T-Bone
Guys, I sent you all a email from the email button. This function does not allow me to attach the file so I sent you a link to the file, if it does not work just reply so I can get your email address's and then I can send the file to you.

Thanks T-Bone!!

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
...snip...

Thanks t-bone, I'll have to get ahold of Tim at Livernos to see bout those bad files.
Does the run viewer do torque? I can't seem to find that in there.:shrug:

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
Open a file in the runviewer. On the right side it will probably say "None". Click on "None" and then pick what you want...Torque, A/F etc. Also you can view the MAX power and Torque on top and them view the A/F on the bottom. You can do this by clicking on the graph with two lines on it from the tool bar under the file menu. Let me know if you need anymore help.

Runviewer.bmp

Last edited:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Originally posted by BDC_CBRA02
...snip... Let me know if you need anymore help.

Thanks, that helped a lot man. Looks like you got some pretty high good numbers there bud.

WhippleCharged Sonic

Established Member
No problem. My numbers turned out pretty good. I got the most torque when we used my 2.93 program with the 2.76 pulley. The horse power stayed the same though. Either way I am happy.:D

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
It's a versatile little program. I loaded mine, Postban, and BDC_CBRA02's runs from July (Pre-pulley) and was able to compare the HP and torque curves between stock H and aftermaket X and H.

I also gained 2 more HP on my run by changing smoothing from 5 to 0. BDC's prochamber was good for 8-10 more ft/lbs of torque through the entire RPM band. I believe those are without cats?

Thanks to T-Bone for emailing the link.

Last edited:

T.Bone

Established Member
Now I have to figure out how to get those 20 more horses, I was really hoping to be at the 400 mark. Might have to ask santa for a predator for christmas and see if that gets me there or maybe put another 1000 or so miles on it and see what happens.

WhippleCharged Sonic

Established Member
Now I have to figure out how to get those 20 more horses, I was really hoping to be at the 400 mark. Might have to ask santa for a predator for christmas and see if that gets me there or maybe put another 1000 or so miles on it and see what happens.

[little devil on your shoulder]
Get a pulley AND the predator. It will make you so much happier...Tim you know you want the pulley and predator. Ford will like the mods and so will you!
[/little devil on your shoulder]

:beer: :-D

Blue03

Established Member
Wow!! You guys were pumping out some awesome power!! What were some of the HP figures? It looks like most everyone were pulling down some great numbers. Looks like the mod bug may be coming my way again. I knew I shouldn't have looked at this post. :p

IOPNER

Black Crazy
Established Member
It was great meeting everyone on Saturday. I was VERY happy with my numbers!!:D

Mods: JLP CAI, 'MD' Cat-back

WhippleCharged Sonic

Established Member
Here were my results. All SAE corrected.

Run 1 - MAC Prochamber, Steeda Catback, Steeda CAI, AR Chip - 2.93 program, 2.93 upper. 465 rwhp / 453 rwtq

Run 2 - MAC Prochamber, Steeda Catback, Steeda CAI, AR Chip - 2.76 program, 2.76 upper. 467 rwhp / 477 rwtq

Run 3 - MAC Prochamber, Steeda Catback, Steeda CAI, AR Chip - 2.93 program, 2.76 upper. 467 rwhp / 496 rwtq

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
It is interesting how you picked up nearly 20 rwtq with the 2.93 program and the 2.76 upper. Any thoughts on why this combo provides that kinda kick vs. the 2.76 upper / 2.76 program?

Users who are viewing this thread