Eaton swap kit for 4v 4.6

FSTMRFR

FaST MotheR Fuc keR
Established Member
patiently waiting to sell....

hopefully, I wont have it....cuz it needs to go, to be able to finish my TT setup.....

Live Life Fresh

Skilled Rookie
Established Member
AAAHHHH!! Some one please pick this up before I get the nerve to drive my Mach over to NC and make this happen!! lol BIG BUMP!!!

Erik03GT

Established Member
yea thats a sweet deal right there if i had the fund like i did a few months back i be all over this since i have the m112 eaton but its up for sale now since i cant and since i decided i want a turbo now. definitely a good deal though. glws.

FSTMRFR

FaST MotheR Fuc keR
Established Member
I appreciate it....dont understand why its so hard to sell this...its a good deal, not to mention, you get it installed for free..people wanna low ball me....

I thought to myself, if I were a guy with an earlier style cobra...what would be a good deal for me to shop for an intercooled blower for my car....

well about $3200 came to mind... so, if you get all my stuff for less than $2500 you can still get your hand held, or chip, dynoed for less than $3000 and to me that is an "Fing"
sweet deal!!!!!!!!

just dont know...................some people just dont know when they see a good deal....

but thx all for the support

BlackDragon

Because Race Car...
Established Member
I appreciate it....dont understand why its so hard to sell this...its a good deal, not to mention, you get it installed for free..people wanna low ball me....

I thought to myself, if I were a guy with an earlier style cobra...what would be a good deal for me to shop for an intercooled blower for my car....

well about $3200 came to mind... so, if you get all my stuff for less than $2500 you can still get your hand held, or chip, dynoed for less than $3000 and to me that is an "Fing"
sweet deal!!!!!!!!

just dont know...................some people just dont know when they see a good deal....

but thx all for the support

I feel you, i have more than 3/4's of an eaton swap gathering dust in my storage room. I just don't have the patience to deal with the nonsense of selling it. Too many lowballers and tire kickers...

Good luck with your sale, Its definitely a hell of a deal...

2FNFAST

Shinin' and Whinin'
Established Member
Maybe its so hard to sell it because you have to have it go to somebody that will have the items to trade you for it.... and be within range.

FSTMRFR

FaST MotheR Fuc keR
Established Member
I feel you, i have more than 3/4's of an eaton swap gathering dust in my storage room. I just don't have the patience to deal with the nonsense of selling it. Too many lowballers and tire kickers...

Good luck with your sale, Its definitely a hell of a deal...

thx man....its all good...

got a few interested...and soon will sell...no rush for me, just when its sold is when I will finish my project

Users who are viewing this thread