Embarrassed by association?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I'll admit I've been guilty of asking noob questions at times. I'm a fairly new owner to these cobras. I haven't had mine for a year yet. But this forum helped me with my purchase and I've been using the search function alot.

yes these cars are getting old now, but I jump on other boards and I see all the same questions about foxbody 5.0's that I've seen over ten years ago.

I might be very biased towards this generation, as I feel people are getting more and more lazy than ever. Everyone is so into having the the best cell phone with texting. I went and got a new phone a couple months ago and told them I want the cheapest phone you guys got! Heck I don't even check internet with mine.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I had a long reply typed up and just erased it.

Common courtesy would go a long way is about the best I can reply.

TRBO VNM

How about some suggestions guys? Would you like to see more aggressive moderation of these threads? What about a subforum for nothing but noob questions? It has been mentioned by the mods in this forum that they may need some help in here.

I am not sure aggressive moderation is the right term, but imo, I think the mods need to spend a little more time in here or maybe add a new mod to the forum.

The threads with the horrible grammar I usually don't read everything or I read it for a laugh. What bugs me the most is the repetitive threads.

We should not have threads that ask about the best shifter, do you use the stops on the mgw, best intake, exhaust and even some pulley combo's. Hell, Bob's belt selection guide will tell you all about the combo's.

If we had some new products coming out, that would be one thing, but we don't. Everything that is out, is what it is and has been tested numerous times.

I think a mod being in here more often or adding a mod if the current one's don't have a lot of time is the ticket to that. The language/grammar issue, not sure what to do, but others have mentioned some good ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread