EnglishTown Raceway Park, In NEW JERSEY

SILVERMUSCLE

Calypso Fox
Established Member
Hey what’s up everyone,

June 28th My Club TEAMCJMF.COM (http://www.centraljerseymustangsandfords.com) is having a Car Show at Englishtown Raceway Park from 9am-2pm. This show is open to ALL Ford vehicles. Registerisation is $10 at the gate. Once the show is done you can stay and watch MUSTANG SHOWDOWN II for free. But if you want to race you would have to get a tech card ($25). MM&FF will be there taking pictures of the show cars. Evin Smith will be there. So if you want to get your car/Truck in the MM&FF magazine be there.

For more info please contact me [email protected] or visit the website www.TeamCJMF.com

Thanks...

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
sounds like it could be fun
you know if they will be runnin trucks too or is it just the stangs runnin(my guess is the latter)

SILVERMUSCLE

Calypso Fox
Established Member
Originally posted by SILVERMUSCLE
Hey what’s up everyone,

June 28th My Club TEAMCJMF.COM (http://www.centraljerseymustangsandfords.com) is having a Car Show at Englishtown Raceway Park from 9am-2pm. This show is open to ALL Ford vehicles. Registerisation is $10 at the gate. Once the show is done you can stay and watch MUSTANG SHOWDOWN II for free. But if you want to race you would have to get a tech card ($25). MM&FF will be there taking pictures of the show cars. Evin Smith will be there. So if you want to get your car/Truck in the MM&FF magazine be there.

For more info please contact me [email protected] or visit the website www.TeamCJMF.com

Thanks...

OPEN TO ALL FORDS

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
oh ok just didnt know if the racein was open as well to the trucks
the mustang wont be able to make it as a little old lady decided to rearange the nose a little

SILVERMUSCLE

Calypso Fox
Established Member
Im going to make a list guys/gals....Please put your name if you are going to come out to the show please......
Pay $10 to show your car/truck and spectate ALLL 12 hrs for free

LIST
lightninmike
Pete

Users who are viewing this thread