ENTIRE 1000rwhp setup for sale IRS T56 Hellion Precision Maximum Motorsports

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
Thinking about making my car more drag oriented and less street, with that I am thinking about selling my ENTIRE street setup (which was perfect and made ZERO noises or rattles for 25k miles before I killed the motor with 100 times the fuel it was supposed to have).

Suspension
Maximum Motorsports Hellion K-Member (To fit the hellion turbo kit)
Maximum Motorsports A-arms
Maximum Motorsports Front coil over
Maximum Motorsports race valved Bilsteins
Maximum Motorsports Rear IRS coil over
Price separate: $2,500

03 Cobra IRS with ~38k on it. Includes brace and drop engineering (FTBR knock off) bushings minus diff and subframe

Price: $1,200

Transmission
T-56 with 26 spline input shaft, Fidanza flywheel, spec stage 3+ clutch, Fore firewall adjuster, driveshaft, MGW shifter.

Price: $2,200

Hellion Turbo Kit
All parts including cold side, upgraded to blow thru and larger 4 inch downpipe.
76/75 CEA precision turbo with both .81 and .96 AR housings
Price: $ 5000

SCT BA5000 MAF Brand new only one dyno pull $175

Eboost 2 new never used $475

PLX wideband new never used $175

Billet 5.0 stroker motor
Washed out the rings with a misunderstanding between myself and LaSota (not his fault told him wrong MAF), entire engine but needs rebuilt. Includes 01 Cobra intake, 03 Cobra heads, Oliver Billet I beams, Kellog Stroker crank, ARP main, rod, head studs in an iron 03 cobra block, includes melling oil pump. Valve covers and other accessories not included.
Price: $4,250

If you buy it all separate it comes out as $14,800

I will make a great deal for someone who wants to buy the whole package.

I am trying to think if I'm missing anything. Basically, this will be a way for someone with a mostly stock Cobra to go from 400rwhp to 1000rwhp for over half off. I'm trying to see if there is interest as an entire package before I break this apart. I can get the coil rates and any other odds and end for anyone interested. I'll post some pictures when I get home. I'd currently consider taking the IRS and T-56 out for those that are already 03's. For the 99/01 guys this is would be everything you could possibly need minus fuel.

Last edited:

TheSinner

Established Member
Interested in the coil over setup when you decide to split it up

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
so its free?

I had a price in mind when I first posted but forgot to include it, I am however having second thoughts to the price as I feel this is worth substantially more. I will post a price after I get home from work and think about it harder. Until then if anyone is interested they can feel free to make me an offer, but I will have a price listed soon. This was just spur of the moment as the car will have to be down for the rest of this season anyway.

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
PM's returned. I will make smaller packages have a few people interested in the motor/turbo setup and I've offered a pretty good deal.

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
Lots of interest in the trans and turbo kit but no cash yet. I've been asked and supplied about 120349190 shipping quotes. Please, don't make me get quotes if you aren't seriously interested. I don't say this to be rude I simply say it as a full time worker of two jobs including a small business and a graduate student. I simply don't have the time to keep responding to people not serious. Thank you.

cj428mach

Established Member
You had some beautiful Blue valve covers on this setup and I see it says they're not included in the engine package for that price.

Are they available separately? or are you keeping them for the next build?

If so I'm interested if they're not scratched up.

Users who are viewing this thread