vicmaster

DOHC 32v 4 door rules!
Established Member

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
HAHAH smoked

Quick rundown...

1. Stole a pic from CarDomain and pretended it's his car

2. His excuse for only 2 pictures was he dropped his phone/camera in the toilet but was still able to retrieve ONE picture

3. Stole a pic from CarDomain (again) and pretended it's his girlfriend's house in Malibu, CA

4. Stole pics from some model and pretended she was his girlfriend

5. Created a Facebook account for a fake "fiancé"

6. Fabricated conversations on Facebook with a fake girlfriend (complete with CUTIE, HOTI11EE, etc)

7. Apparently has fake AIM logons for his fake girlfriend and carries on fake conversations

8. Posted it on a LOCAL message board whose members he has met

Don Juan

Established Member
Is it me or this ownage threads are getting old. :bored:

I guess we need someone to take it to the next level.

fatboy01

Gonzo
Established Member
I disagree. Even though "epic ownage" is stupid I think "fail", "epic fail", etc... fails are the worst.

Yea, it may not be the worst, but I feel all these recent internet terms are really pathetic. I wonder if people who use them ever really take the time to sit back and realize what they sound like. It's even worse to overhear a group of people use some of these terms in a conversation :bash:

Don Juan

Established Member
Is it me or this ownage threads are getting old. :bored:

I guess we need someone to take it to the next level.

Scratch that, I just read 70+ pages it friggin hilarious how kept claiming it was his fiancee's car even after the real owner posted a pic with date and everything.:lol1:

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
"I can't post any more pics because when I was in the whore house my camera slipped into this one hookers vag-monster and I can't get it out!!!!"

i havent laughed sooo hard at once sentence in about 10 years.....that is the funniest friggin thing i have ever heard in my life...i was on the floor when i read that!!!

Users who are viewing this thread