ET Street Radial vs ET Street Radial II

BLKXTC

Established Member
I want the look of a 315/35r17 and want a good drag tire too. ET street radial which i ran before were great at the track. But they only offer them in a 275/40r17. So do the ET street radial II hook just as good as the original? They do offer a 315/35r17 in the Radial II. Any help would be great. Thanks Mike.

Termilvr

Established Member
if the stock 9inch rim dont put a 315 on it unless it is a 555r, its to dangerous and wont get you any more traction.

BLKXTC

Established Member
Yes it is a stock 9in. Ok so just go with the 275/40r17 MT Drag radial? Thanks. I appreciate it.

gamebred26

Established Member
i just got them have yet to go the track with them...but i am on 10.5"...pretty sure the only difference in the originals and the II's is the sizes.

willis414

Established Member
I run them in a 315 they work great on street and track. I've got high 1.6 60s and have several 2 pice half shafts, a nice set of 3.90 gears missing half its teeth, and a sweet aubern pro that fits into zip lock baggies nicely. Plus they have nice tread if you get rain

gamebred26

Established Member
I run them in a 315 they work great on street and track. I've got high 1.6 60s and have several 2 pice half shafts, a nice set of 3.90 gears missing half its teeth, and a sweet aubern pro that fits into zip lock baggies nicely. Plus they have nice tread if you get rain

U run a dr with the irs?

I have a built sra...strange 31 spline...detroit trutrac..welded tubes and torque boxes...upr upper and lower...

If I break that...I quit!

gamebred26

Established Member
Yea a dr on any irs is a risk of hopping...id run the bias ply et street drag and a skinny...

BLKXTC

Established Member
I used to run a 275/40r17 MT Drag radial all day long at the track on stock halfshafts with my 04 Terminator. No wheel hop issues what so ever. The 03 I have. Already has all the poly bushings done, IRS brace and 4:10 grears. Feels Great! Thanks for the replies :beer: That is I do need tires so she can hook up...lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread