ET Street vs. ET Street II

724COBRA

Established Member
I just ordered some 10.5 inch Rims with MT ET Street Radials, but it appears they put ET Street Radial II on the Rims. Will these work well for street use with 600hp?

Thanks

evil 03

THE 700 CLUB
Established Member
MT clam to be made with the same ruber, but I had them one time and could hook here and there but nothing like the et streets did.

724COBRA

Established Member
I don't really want to say who I ordered from until I talk to them. Don't want anyone to think I'm bashing. Do they make the original ET in 315? I am confused because I don't even see the ET II's on the site

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
yes they do, I have them and they work awesome, no spin in first at all unless its a little cooler outside and evn then I get very minimal. Not sure what diameter rim you are running but you can only get a 35 series sidewall for an 18in. Rim. I personally wanted to run 315/30s but they don't make them.

Teej281

Established Member
Well lethal offers every one of the ET Street radials that will usually fit our cars, and they only carry the ET Street Radial, not the radial II in 315/35-17. Post pictures of what your tires look like and the ones you thought you were getting.

724COBRA

Established Member
Ok thanks for everyones help! I sent pics to the place I bought them from and they did make a mistake and give me the II's. Apparently there was a mistake on their website. So no big deal, they are going to make it right with no hassle. They said MT does not make 315's for a 17" rim. So my question now is what size should I get or should I go with something different. The NT05R looks pretty sick and comes in 315. I will start doing searches, but any help would be welcomed. I want to be able to hook pretty well on the street with 600hp

724COBRA

Established Member
Well lethal offers every one of the ET Street radials that will usually fit our cars, and they only carry the ET Street Radial, not the radial II in 315/35-17. Post pictures of what your tires look like and the ones you thought you were getting.

I do see them at Lethal. American Muscle said MT does not make the originals in 315 and I do not see them on the MT site. AM site showed the originals in 315 just like Lehal, but they sent me the II's with 4 vertical lines on the tire. Not sure how to post pics. I got ones with 4 vertical lines. The originals had only 2.... very confused

Users who are viewing this thread