Ever heard of Sogdiana??? Some ukranian singer chick??

331power

Established Member
Good god this girl is gorgeous and her music is pretty cool even though I dont understand it. Im in love!!!:banana:

Here she is in some award show I guess being introduced by some other hotties.........

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYGQW2_5pJA&feature=related"]YouTube- Sogdiana - Сердце-магнит[/nomedia]

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
There are tons of hot chicks in the former Eastern Block, everytime I go visit my family it amazes me, of course it used to be even better when everyone liked America and they didn't have anything over there, now the girls are getting to be like American women.

331power

Established Member
There are tons of hot chicks in the former Eastern Block, everytime I go visit my family it amazes me, of course it used to be even better when everyone liked America and they didn't have anything over there, now the girls are getting to be like American women.

Where is your family from??? How are they like american girls????

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
Where is your family from??? How are they like american girls????

We're from PL I'm just saying back in like 90, 95 if you went back there you were like the man if you were American and had Levis lol now I go back and they have all the same shit we have here so Americans aren't as appealing, don't get me wrong still plenty of hot chicks that will talk to you but it's definately changed since the fall of the Wall and the end of the Cold War.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread