Evolution=Class Act!

LEESTOYSTANG

Established Member
So for the most part is the majority of people going with the Steeda Uca??? They are not too far from me and I could have them install as well unless installation is pretty simple and straight forward and advice on that ??? Also do I just need the Uca or do I need to purchase any other bushings ??? Thanks again for your feedback...

mustarrosa

Established Member
So for the most part is the majority of people going with the Steeda Uca??? They are not too far from me and I could have them install as well unless installation is pretty simple and straight forward and advice on that ??? Also do I just need the Uca or do I need to purchase any other bushings ??? Thanks again for your feedback...
You could do the swap in your driveway with a good jack and stands...

chuckstang

Established Member
The uca problem as I know it has been fixed.

Just make sure you get some spacers to fill the 16mm gap with the 14mm bolt. Then no more banging!

jamie392

Established Member

Yeah I did, but went with the J@M lca with the new bushings. Works very well.

Users who are viewing this thread