Evo's 7 second GT500 for sale

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
If only I had $125000.00
I know Nelson said he was looking for a new RV.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Why are they selling it? Are they going to replace it with something else?

MD03SVT

Established Member
Well what are you waiting for.you would look great in it running at the Dasilva shootout against Billy Glinden in his new 2010 Mustang...or maybe I will sell my 2 GT500's and buy it.;-)

Evolution

Established Member
We have deal on the car almost closed! We have two very expensive in-house builds we're working on at the moment that we're very excited about! Stay Tuned!

R1Lello

Established Member
Well what are you waiting for.you would look great in it running at the Dasilva shootout against Billy Glinden in his new 2010 Mustang...or maybe I will sell my 2 GT500's and buy it.;-)

Ted, I'm a little rusty, you will have to plug some gears on mine this year at Joe's event.......because I've seen you plug them:banana:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
wow, whoever buys this thing will more than likely have the baddest street car in town, if not the state! imagine taking that monster to the highway get togethers! hopefully someone in texas or florida buys it, so we can see some street vids!!! probably wishful thinking, but i can hope, lol.
A brand 11 gt500 with a Heffner twin turbos would be cheaper!:idea:
yea, have fun in the 10 second range. the big boys will be busy messing around in the 7s:idea:

Kostas

Established Member
This car is for sure a badazz ride. You can destroy almost everything at the track, or you can simply show it off!! Check out the pics form the Philadelphia Auto show going on right now. Looks sick at Ford/ DUB booth!!:pepper:

100_0739.jpg

100_0745.jpg

02Transam

Snake Killer
Established Member
That car is sick! Are you guys taking decades of payments on this because that's how long I'm going to need? lol

Last edited:

Kostas

Established Member
Next time im down there i will take some interior shots. You will not believe the amount of switches and electronics in that car!!! Oh and the underside is just as impressive. It is an amazing built!

Users who are viewing this thread