Ex Wives

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
In your honest opinion is the dog suffering?

Pain suffering, no.

Quality of life and dignity, getting there.

I’m suffering for sure. Sounds selfish, but her sleep pattern is ****ed. A lot of the time when she sits, she struggles to get back up on her feet. I’ve spent a lot of nights sleeping a couple hours, up an hour, sleeping one, and then back up. Legit terrible sleeping situation, but I’m doing it because she’s such a good girl. It’s just a matter of time.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_0073.jpeg

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
God bless @03Sssnake for keeping this thread alive.....

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
@Deceptive is like clockwork in here too, he's always appreciated too.

(Leaving room for one of the other thread watchers to thank one of the other couple of regular posters in this shit show)

*edit*
I originally thought this was the lol thread, but decep liked it so I guess it plays here too

Last edited:

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Wanna mind **** a woman? Do what I did with my first wife during the divorce process.

We got to the point where it was time to negotiate who got what. I said, let us make this easy! You get the house, everything in it. I walk away with my money, my car, my clothes, my future, you pay my lawyer fees.

You see, the house has been given to us by her parents. I did not want it. I wanted to walk away with my wallet never being touched. I wanted to walk away with what I walked in with.

I succeeded.

While it may have looked like I took the loss; I feel I won.

Some times you have to be willing to take a step back to move forward. Some may think I lost a house and everything in it.

I gained freedom, mental clarity, happiness, and a wife I have never once had a concern about even though I think she is the hottest woman I have ever been with.

I found my ten. I found my unicorn.

There are some shit women in the world. There are some good ones. Some women are coming around to see the shit of the feminism movement.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Last edited:

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I’m figuring out how to navigate mine..

I’m in like for a HUGE promotion (45k or so extra) in the next few months.. but she also took a job recently making 15k. More

And I’m like .. ****.. can she come after me for money ?

We have no shared literal anything

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

I’m in like for a HUGE promotion (45k or so extra) in the next few months.. but she also took a job recently making 15k. More

You don’t have children or property together and she hasn’t been married to you and out of the job market for tren or more years. No joint accts either or credit cards correct? Just file and get clear of her. You should be ok.

EDIT: love how ten auto-corrected to tren :LOL:

Last edited:

MG0h3

Established Member

Bro…still…..

wtf are you doing?

You’re literally wasting your life.

Look at the energy you waste on this negativity. Think of what you could do for yourself or the correct girl with all of this energy.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
You don’t have children or property together and she hasn’t been married to you and out of the job market for tren or more years. No joint accts either or credit cards correct? Just file and get clear of her. You should be ok.

EDIT: love how ten auto-corrected to tren :LOL:

Only joint we have is car insurance .. no joint bank accounts. And nothing else together

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Ha ha. I did just this, to my phsyco ex back in 2006. I was done with her shit. Told her to gather up her shit and go. I text her hair stylist girl, who was also cutting mine and said I needed revenge sex and if she'd throw me one. She laughed and said "on who?" I told her and she burst out laughing and said hell yes. It was on like donkey Kong. We banged a few more times for a week or so and we made sure my ex knew it.

Sent from my SM-S908U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread