2006 300C SRT-8
Born: 12/15/05
Purchased: 1/14/06
Mileage: 23,551
Options: SRT I, II, Kicker, Sunroof
Tires: F1s
Warranty: Chrysler Max Care 7yr/70,000 - 0 deductible
Tire Warranty - Easy Care 0 deductible - expires 01/14/2011
Mods: K&N drop-in (have original) and C-Tek 104 brake pads (have stockers)
TSBs performed: Leaky trans o-ring, Slotted Rotors, 1-2 shift hesitation, Coolant flush & bottle replacement
Service items: Bad FM radio reception: fixed - Interior rattle: fixed
Condition: EXCELLENT
KBB Retail - $29,220 Private Party - $26,120
Asking price: $27,500 (extended warranty factored in)
Title in hand.
Also comes with a California Car Cover Plushweave cover

Not looking for trades.

I've put the car up for sale in the past but pulled it due to the state of things and I wasn't too serious about getting rid of it. I'm still on the fence but have been watching residual values improve a bit so figured I'd throw it out there again and see what kind of action it gets.

I'm the original owner. Car is garage kept and was my daily driver from Jan. '06 thru May '07 and then driven a few times a week to commute. It's been my weekend car since October '07 when I started a new job working from home.

Car has about 15 coats of Zaino on it. Paint and clear coat (including the rims) are in excellent shape. No dings or scratches. No curb dings with the rims. Mobil I oil and filters exclusively. Interior is like new with some wear on the driver's seat. I can count the # of passengers that have been in the car on one hand. Car has been to the track a few times. All tolled 11 or 12 passes. Went a best of 13.169 @ 106.xx. I don't beat on it but I don't granny it either. I drive it the way it was designed to be driven.

In June, 2006 I got caught in a water filled rut in the road during a rain storm on my way to work and was uncontrollably tracked directly (more like at a very slight angle) into a concrete divider on the driver's side going about 35 MPH. As a result, a new wheel bearing, knuckle and tie rod were replaced on the driver's-side. The two driver's side rims were replaced along with all four tires. Replaced all four because I didn't want two with zero and two with 6k miles on them. MIRACULOUSLY, ZERO body damage was sustained as the guardrail (THANKFULLY) was tapered in as it goes up. The body shop said there was a scratch on the rocker panel so they painted it. Perfect match. This accident obviously will be reflected on a Carfax and you'll see it was a single vehicle accident, no airbag deployment. I actually ran one after getting the car returned to me so I would have a record of it. The shop that did the suspension work did an excellent job and I have had zero issues since. The car tracks and brakes true and there is zero pull or vibration at any speed. I've driven it 17k miles since with full confidence. I have pics which I took post-accident before I drove the car to the body shop if interested.

As I sort of said, I am considering selling because I really don't drive the car anymore and it's too awesome to just sit. I'm not desparate to sell but if you think you'd be interested in finding out more info about the car, feel free to post or shoot me a message.

PICS from yesterday after a wash and spray with Zaino. Sorry..they're not the best quality.

DSC05133.jpg

DSC05134.jpg

DSC05135.jpg

DSC05136.jpg

DSC05137.jpg

DSC05138.jpg

DSC05139.jpg

DSC05140.jpg

DSC05141.jpg

DSC05142.jpg

DSC05143.jpg

DSC05146.jpg

DSC05147.jpg

DSC05148.jpg

DSC05149.jpg

DSC05150.jpg

DSC05152.jpg

polock4life

Established Member
so you're asking more than the private party value and it's been wrecked? I'm just trying to clarify here... the car looks awesome. I understand you're asking more than retail, but unless you're a dealer, I would think you would be in private party value. Just something to consider, I love these cars and here is a bump for ya!

Dan SS2471

Established Member
Car was far from wrecked. If it was, I wouldn't have been able to drive it home 30 miles to wash it before driving it another 10 miles to the shop that fixed the suspension. Did that because it was dirty from the rain I was driving in and I wanted them to know that I care about my car so they'd treat it the same as I do. Thankfully, they did.

Not sure if you or the public in general know this, but Chrysler Maxcare warranties are expensive. California Car Covers aren't ridiculously priced but they're not cheap either. Add those two together and subtract as much as 50% and you're at my asking price. The warranty is good till January 14th 2013 or 70,000 miles. That leaves 46,500 miles of headroom and or 2 1/2 yrs.

Thanks....those pics really do stink. I need to take it back out and use our newer camera and post new pics. May'be I'll do that tomorrow.

Dan

93svt#981

Established Member
Is 27,500 firm? Im still in the market for one of these, just cant find them this nice! You can pm me if you like, Thanks!

SCREAM8

Established Member
Shame you don't want any trades. :p I've always loved the srt8 300s. GLWS!

Last edited:

xenodragon

Established Member
Nice write up on the car, finally someone that doesnt lie and say its been babied not raced or driven like it should be, stored indoors every minute of the day, or previously owned by an elderly gentleman that only used it to commute 2 miles back and forth from work.

I would 100x be more likely to buy your car based on your explanation over some of these other numbnuts that have those above things in their explanation.

GLWS, love the car btw.

Dan SS2471

Established Member
Nice write up on the car, finally someone that doesnt lie and say its been babied not raced or driven like it should be, stored indoors every minute of the day, or previously owned by an elderly gentleman that only used it to commute 2 miles back and forth from work.

I would 100x be more likely to buy your car based on your explanation over some of these other numbnuts that have those above things in their explanation.

GLWS, love the car btw.

Thanks and agreed. What's the sense in false advertising? It's not like I'm gonna mail it to the buyer from a fake PO box after I get paid. I know with 100% confidence that whoever comes to see the car is not gonna say, "WTF...this isn't what you described." Actually came real close to a sale a few weeks ago but it didn't work out. But hey, that's how it goes.

Dan

raul

Established Member
good luck

I think the price is a little up high in my opinion also if its been wreck if i understud right. I bought mine about one year ago with 50,324 miles for $19,900 mine also has the rear tv and dvd I love this cars you feel like if you were driving a tank on the road drives just like a reg 5.7 hemi but when you punch the gas thats when you know that your driving an srt-8 fast for the type of car not near as fast as a cobra though haha.. good luck selling your car man!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread