F/S Brand New 8.8 Fully built DTS Rear-End!!!! (05-08 Mustang)

Thump_rrr

Established Member
Someone make an offer!!
You have left out some vital info which most people would need to know to make an educated decision.

Here are a few things that you could add to your original description that may help you.

Does it have ABS exciter rings.
Does it have C-Clip eliminators or captive bearings to be legal at 10.99 or under?

How much has it been narrowed per side?

Xx CHOPPZ xX

$$MONEY$$
Established Member
You have left out some vital info which most people would need to know to make an educated decision.

Here are a few things that you could add to your original description that may help you.

Does it have ABS exciter rings.
Does it have C-Clip eliminators or captive bearings to be legal at 10.99 or under?

How much has it been narrowed per side?

OK so I put up the Back spacing which is 6.5". I am not really sure what the other stuff is that you are refering to? Everything you see in the picture's is what comes with the rearend. Logan Motorsports order the rearend for me from DTS and had it custom done. Logan Motorsports is no longer in business so I have no way of finding out because DTS need more info to be able to provide me with all the correct info about the rearend.

Thump_rrr

Established Member
OK so I put up the Back spacing which is 6.5". I am not really sure what the other stuff is that you are refering to? Everything you see in the picture's is what comes with the rearend. Logan Motorsports order the rearend for me from DTS and had it custom done. Logan Motorsports is no longer in business so I have no way of finding out because DTS need more info to be able to provide me with all the correct info about the rearend.
Look behind where the wheels bolt up and if it has ABS exciter rings you will see a bunch of little teeth.
It's a bad description but without ABS exciter rings your ABS won't work and the light on your dashboard will always be on.

Xx CHOPPZ xX

$$MONEY$$
Established Member
Look behind where the wheels bolt up and if it has ABS exciter rings you will see a bunch of little teeth.
It's a bad description but without ABS exciter rings your ABS won't work and the light on your dashboard will always be on.

Got it and I will look tonite thanks!:thumbsup:

500DRAGPAC

Established Member
I told a friend about your rear and he said to offer you $1000 for 2 reasons no.1 wrong gears and no.2 seasons almost over and although it's a great deal,he doesn't want to spend the money. p.s. don't shoot me I'm only the piano player

Xx CHOPPZ xX

$$MONEY$$
Established Member
I told a friend about your rear and he said to offer you $1000 for 2 reasons no.1 wrong gears and no.2 seasons almost over and although it's a great deal,he doesn't want to spend the money. p.s. don't shoot me I'm only the piano player

Well that is his opinion which is fine. But I chose the 390 gear because I wanted to be able to drive on the highway and at the track. I did not just want to have just a track car. So the 390 gear is an all around gear. Also price does not get affected cause the season is almost over with.. You don't go to a performance shop and tell them when you are buying parts that well the season is almost over with so I can only offer to pay this much for these parts... I mean come on they would lough you right out of the shop.. I paid $2,500 bucks to DTS to build me this rear-end and the only reason why I am selling it is because I sold my car and have no use for it. So at $1,900 bucks that's a good deal and the lowest I would go is $1,800 bucks cause I am already taking a big lose on it.

500DRAGPAC

Established Member
you say make an offer then you get insulted and direct it at me who was trying to do YOU a favor,but no need to thank me,I understand save it for your next project.

Users who are viewing this thread