Fastest Shelby 1/4 Mile list

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Kevin:

Great run! :beer: Is that your car?

Looks like we have a new Top Dog in town! :rockon:

I've got you added to the top of the heap!

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

nx338

Established Member
Thanks,

I drive the car at the track, but do not own it. It was built for a customer.

The owner is 62 years old and drives it on the street when we are not racing it. He drove it to the shop today and it is 42 degrees and cloudy!

The car is amazing!

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Thanks,

I drive the car at the track, but do not own it. It was built for a customer.

The owner is 62 years old and drives it on the street when we are not racing it. He drove it to the shop today and it is 42 degrees and cloudy!

The car is amazing!

Ha ha another old fart you guys have to watch out for on track besides me! :rockon: But I'm a corner carver. :-D

94-98 Trans Am

Established Member
My buddy has an 07 Shelby, he needs to sign up here, but he can't for some reason. He went 10.65 @ 130 yesterday at cecil. 1.55 60' on drag radials. He is on stock manifolds, and has an offroad x-pipe along with the exhaust. He has 3.73's with the new m/t et street radial 295/xx/17 its about a 27.4" tall I believe.

Here is the list, Ill have to get him to sign up.

cfudseg

His cousin also went 10.79 at 128 with stock gears on drag radials, no headers on the car either.

jerrytubbs1

Established Member
What was his 1/8 time and speed? Do you ahve a video or time slip so I can compare to mine? I have slicks and more done to my car and didn't run that good

Subzero

Established Member
My buddy has an 07 Shelby, he needs to sign up here, but he can't for some reason. He went 10.65 @ 130 yesterday at cecil. 1.55 60' on drag radials. He is on stock manifolds, and has an offroad x-pipe along with the exhaust. He has 3.73's with the new m/t et street radial 295/xx/17 its about a 27.4" tall I believe.

Here is the list, Ill have to get him to sign up.

cfudseg

His cousin also went 10.79 at 128 with stock gears on drag radials, no headers on the car either.

Do these cars have the stock blowers on them?

94-98 Trans Am

Established Member
The owner that went 10.65 can drive the hell out of anything, those were his mods for sure. He has tried like 5 different types of tires on the car, went from 4.10's back to 3.73's to run this time. Believe me, he is precise when drag racing and knows how to roll out.

He called me last night because he can't sign up on these forums. He saw that this 10.65 time was posted on stangs unleashed, he wanted to know if I posted it up. I told him I posted it on svtperformance only. I was suprised it got around.

His car made 563/563 on the race tune. Evo tuned only. Jerry Im sure he would love to talk to you, so please pm me if you want his # or give me yours and he will call you. He is a hell of a nice guy.

I've seen him go high 10's in not optimal weather, I have no reason not to believe his 10.65 with a better 60, track prep, weather, and not running out of gear like he was with the 4.10's.

Evolution

Established Member
Evolution ------------------1.403 9.572 @ 147.92 CFUXSEHMGKRAZ 10/10/07 - Cecil County Dragway (Built Motor With Cams, 2.8H KB Supercharger, Auto Trans)

Evolution ------------------1.345 9.341 @ 147.02 CFUXSEHMGKRANZ 11/24/07 - Cecil County Dragway (Stock Motor, 3.4L Whipple Supercharger, Auto Trans, Nitrous)

Last edited:

500DRAGPAC

Established Member
I'm dragpac from stangs unleashed been trying to get on here for a while . Here is my best to date [email protected] w/1.555 60' @cecilcounty 12/1/07 mods are CFUSDEG hope I listed it right not to good on a pc,jerrytubbs1 had to put my timeslip on S.U. because I could not figure it out. I think some of you guy's know me & my nephews from the track also Fred from EVO knows us good, no bull just truths

Users who are viewing this thread