Favre to stay retired

Troyz R Us

Outlaw Division
Established Member
I was hoping he would join the Vikings.

He can retire or un-retire as many times as he wants, it's really not that big of a deal, lol. I can't believe it bothers some of you folks so much that he can't make his mind up. Athletes in every sport have done it...Michael Jordan, Lance Armstrong, George Foreman, Holyfield, Mario Lemieux, Wilt Chamberlain, Ricky Williams, Mike Tyson...the list is long.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I dont think its real until the day the packers re-sign him so he can re-retire that day as a packer....thats how it outta be anyways

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
I was a huge Favre fan, but the last few years were to much. Time to retire,although he did get a raw deal from the Packers Ted Thompson.

95!Vette!

Established Member
I was hoping he would join the Vikings.

He can retire or un-retire as many times as he wants, it's really not that big of a deal, lol. I can't believe it bothers some of you folks so much that he can't make his mind up. Athletes in every sport have done it...Michael Jordan, Lance Armstrong, George Foreman, Holyfield, Mario Lemieux, Wilt Chamberlain, Ricky Williams, Mike Tyson...the list is long.

Couldn't have said it any better! :beer:

Dusten

Established Member

I sure hope he means this

Childress immediately was asked by a reporter, "So can you definitively say, 100 percent right now, that the door is closed on this?"

"There is not a chance, from my standpoint," Childress said. "I am going forward with the guys we have. We will have a great competition. We will have a great camp. We will be a good football team one way or the other."

Users who are viewing this thread