February Muscle Car Fun Run! 2/10/13

SVTwnaRUN

Boost-N-Sided
Established Member
working on it right now, Drew had already said my alternator was weak.... Damn Cobras and their alternator problems:rolling:

I was having the same issue and I found a good replacement for less money and more amp, il text you tonight

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
uh oh! my alternator took a fat dump:mad:

working on it right now, Drew had already said my alternator was weak.... Damn Cobras and their alternator problems:rolling:

Hope you get it fixed soon. I know how you feel the 07-08 gt500s had the same problem. Im on my 3rd one with only 26k on the car

BayAreaTech

Crazy Mexican
Established Member
Hope you get it fixed soon. I know how you feel the 07-08 gt500s had the same problem. Im on my 3rd one with only 26k on the car

last night when I got home I ordered one, if no trouble I should be good to go. 3rd? geesh, you think they would learn from the 03/04's... I ordered a billet tech by mechman I hope this is my only replacement.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
last night when I got home I ordered one, if no trouble I should be good to go. 3rd? geesh, you think they would learn from the 03/04's... I ordered a billet tech by mechman I hope this is my only replacement.

Should be an upgrade for you. Yeah well I think ford learn for the 09plus

Users who are viewing this thread