Feeler: 03 black 10th vert steggy 4 19k

badazzebz06

Established Member
this car is going back to stock when it does i will be selling for 15k flat...it is most likely going to a dealership anyway but ill keep the forum updated...i will also let u guys know when it goes back to stock.....GET YOURSELF A TERMINATOR FOR A STEAL!!

twisted03snake

Established Member
Man I can't believe this! I guess the market is that bad! Sharp car and I'm trying sell my tr vert with 63k too, pretty much same mods just a posi port with 2.76 and it put down 514hp and 488tq. Glws and hopefully the market will come back soon for us!!!

badazzebz06

Established Member
disregard last post title issue made dealer give the car back...so its up for sale again 15k flat and firm!! car now has stock injectors and stock blower...i will update pix if interested call or txt 3026324772

badazzebz06

Established Member
btw title issue is that i need previous owner to get me a new title cause the dmv here wouldnt take the old one car has clean title however then the title will be from delaware.

badazzebz06

Established Member
no its been hard for me to contact the guy but probably within the month then all i gotta do is take it to my dmv....where they will bend me over a table for 700 dollars then it will be ready.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
If it had lower miles I def. would be interested. Seems like a good deal

Users who are viewing this thread