feeler wtt sra for irs in tx

96mystic_915

Established Member
I have a solid rear axle out of an 02 gt with 373 in it nothing wrong with i milest gears have 14000 miles on them thinking about trading to an irs if I can find one in tx close to houston

Stangpappy

CrazyZL1Hunter!!!
Established Member
I am about 4 hours away in Shreveport, LA. Could be willing to trade you. I have a 04 rear with all of the typical upgrades. Energy Suspension bushing throughout, Kenny Brown forward torque brace with aluminum mount bushings, LFP brace on rear of IRS cover. would consider trade for your SRA plus some cash. Let me know what you are looking for and maybe we can make a deal??

Stangpappy

CrazyZL1Hunter!!!
Established Member
I would probably want 500 on top of the SRA for my irs. That would include trading all necessary parts to make the switch. ie. shocks, springs, abs sensors,control arms, and we'll have to come up with something on the catback, I just spent 600 on mine less than two months ago and have only put dyno time on my exhaust. all you would need is a hybrid U-joint to mate your GT driveshaft to the Cobra Flange. All of the energy suspension stuff and bracing was done in October and has since had roughly 300 miles put on it so it's all basically brand new.

Users who are viewing this thread