Ferrari 458 challenges Turbo Supra on the highway!

TRC

Established Member
We were out testing the new tire setup on the Supra when we encountered a Ferrari 458 Italia in the wild! As we were getting ready to do some 2nd gear brake boost traction testing the Ferrari did an eargasmic flyby. We caught up to him and he wanted to give it a go!

[video=youtube;BACxmVx74OI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BACxmVx74OI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Here is a pic of the supra in case anyone was wondering :thumbsup:

1Tx7qRIl.jpg

Last edited:

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Ferrari 458 - wonderful car, great package, not the car I'd choose to challenge a modded Supra Turbo on the freeway.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
I'll take the 458. However that Supra is pretty wicked. You could tell that the 458 was moving out pretty good, just hard to beat a beefed up Supra.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
inb4thespentwaylesstohaveafastercarcomments

Both cars sounded fantastic!

Brandon619

Established Member
Ferrari 458 - wonderful car, great package, not the car I'd choose to challenge a modded Supra Turbo on the freeway.

Exactly, those Turbo Supras are such a classic. They still are hanging around with all of these advanced Muscles Cars. I wanted one for years but couldn't justify the cost when the C5 Z06 was available so I went with the Z06 and never looked back.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
It took 40psi to curb stomp it. It would take a lot less to beat it. The Italia has one of the loudest/nicest sounding exhausts from the factory.

You call it a curb stomp. Looked like the Ferrari gave the supra his race (a high speed roll, with the supra brake boosting the shit out of it), and still hung in there for almost two full gears. Looked like the Ferrari did pretty well to me. Not everyone races from 80-180mph

Woody6799

Established Member
Love the F&F quotes at the end lol it was exactly what I was thinking. Still a beautiful car though

Users who are viewing this thread