fighting

Need2Speed86

MOB!!!
Established Member
Long story short if your challenged to a fight do you do it? I had the opportunity to get in one tonight but chose to walk because I don't feel like getting arrested tonight. On the ride home I felt like kicking myself and wished I had but knew I made the right choice. I guess just venting

04svtterm

Established Member
well it depends...if u were gonna get ur ass kicked...then u made the right choice lol. its usually best to walk away unless the dude starts it and i can prove self defense if somehow cops get involved. then...i just lean into him.

Need2Speed86

MOB!!!
Established Member
I mean I wasnt scared to fight... the problem is there were some other people involved on his side as witnesses and it was just me. In a parking by the fire department. Didnt think it was such a good idea

Need2Speed86

MOB!!!
Established Member
Last edited:

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
notice the lack of "no homo" at the end of his posts with venomous. He may be looking for a sword fight. :poke:

OP, looks like you did the right thing. If you were in jail you would have gotten that hookup you're looking for though. :shrug:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Fighting was cool in High School.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
notice the lack of "no homo" at the end of his posts with venomous. He may be looking for a sword fight. :poke:

OP, looks like you did the right thing. If you were in jail you would have gotten that hookup you're looking for though. :shrug:

Point taken, challenge is off!

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Fighting is last option. Nowadays fights usually end with long blades or hot lead:shrug:

However, I prefer sucker punch to the bottom rear of the head. Works everytime. GL

Users who are viewing this thread