finally an 05 gt

boosted99si

Established Member
i saw my first 05 gt in my car today....usually i see them when with my mom or dad but this time i was in my car and i roll down the window and tell the guy to roll down his he claims that the gt is one of the fastest cars on the street i just say yeah man i heard those things are really fast just messin with him well he starts to rev and starts nodding really ****y guy...and people have said that i am well i figure my roush stage 3 can take him in a heartbeat oh and i did...that thing most weigh a bunch and i didnt even hear his car over my S/C i doubt he could hear his car and i pulled instantly on him and just kept going i wanna race more guys like that

FSSNK

Established Member
According to M/T the 05 GT has 300HP@6000RPM and 315lb-ft torque@4500RPM. Curb weight 3520LBS. This was an automatic car being tested. It was fodder for your stage 3.

Machinator

Banned
I was at GRC performance Aliso Viejo the other night when a guy with a brand new 05 Gt rolls up. Well Umberto the owner knows this guy and offered a free dyno which he promptly agrees to. It spun the rollers to 265rwhp and 280 rwtq which is way more than a 99 up.

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
Holy run-on sentence batman! Nice kill tho, they are starting to grow on me but the rear pass and drivers side rear windows still bug the hell out of me :shrug:

UT04GT

Established Member
Machinator said:
I was at GRC performance Aliso Viejo the other night when a guy with a brand new 05 Gt rolls up. Well Umberto the owner knows this guy and offered a free dyno which he promptly agrees to. It spun the rollers to 265rwhp and 280 rwtq which is way more than a 99 up.

yeah, my 04 with magnapacks, densechager CAI, and Pro-M 85 mm MAF put down 235 rwhp 275 rwtq. They definitely have more HP but they definitely also weigh 200+ pounds more :??:

It's a step up in power though and that's always a good thing :rockon:

boosted99si

Established Member
why is the word that i used in the first statement starred out all i said was a term referring to somebody that is big headed or thinks highly of themself it might just be automatic and it blanks out OTHER TERMS that are part of the word

boosted99si

Established Member
thanks boostaholic didnt meant to offend anybody if i did SORRY i had skimmed over some of the rules but never really thought about it being a word to not use

BlackDrop50

No traction til 3rd....
Established Member
Some people are new to the mustang family or ignorant of their place in it. Others just haven't driven a really fast car before and think it is reeeeallly fast. When I first started driving, I had a 90 GT AOD vert, I thought it was pretty quick, but it didn't mean it was. Now....my 11 second hatch doesn't feel fast to me anymore, but I still know it's pretty quick for a street car. Most people just think my car is louder than the average mustang...

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
Stage3Kiddo...I see you get all these runs in Charlotte...man you must have some ba!!s with all the cops now and their zero tolerance policy...If you're doing anything this coming weekend and its not raining, you should head over to the south side and take up some action over there...im not sure what's going on, but i'll PM you if I here of anything...by the way, you should've been at the CPRacing dyno day this past saturday, there were plenty of cars for you to pick on

oh yeah, check out www.undergroundracing.com , its a local site

Black01Stang

Established Member
Zero tolerance policy in Charlotte now? Whats this about? I drive through there about every week and i'm always looking for races while passing through there.

04TRCobra

KING
Established Member
the new Mustang GT's have 300hp and 320lb/tq not 315.

i saw a silver gt on the road the other day too when i was in my 04 cobra....he turned in front of me and got on it and cut through some cars so i didnt have a chance to get next to him. then...i finally catch up and he slows down big time and turns into Kohls.!!!

what a sissy.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
There are decades of Mustang owners that would die for 300hp. Not bad and I can't wait till they start modding that 3 valve. It is having great success on the Trucks so let's wait and see this newbie out. I'm waiting ofr the 06 Cobra so I can have a cruiser.

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
Black01...basically they don't care who you are, if you are caught racing or driving wrecklessly...you'll be arrested and your car impounded. Short story, a kid I met this past weekend got arrested b/c he turned at a stop light, got the butt end a little wiggly...undercover cops saw him, pulled him over, arrested him for wreckless driving. Now im not sure if he was running beforehand and the cops saw him or not, but he told me he got his a$$ a little sideways in a turn and they arrested him for that.

As far as speeding goes, Im pretty sure they'll just give you a ticket, but be careful on who choose to run around here b/c they're all kinds of unmarks running around (ie: lowered/tinted Integra, lowered/tinted/exhaust GT, and not to mention the unmarked Impala "in all colors")

Black3KGT

SECURITY
Established Member
damn.... I dont like the new Mustangs as much as 99-04s. Sorry I love the 03-04 Cobra look a lot more. Those new stangs have tiny gay wheels and huge ground clearance... you could slap some swampers on it and go rootin'!

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
stage3kiddo said:
i saw my first 05 gt in my car today....usually i see them when with my mom or dad but this time i was in my car and i roll down the window and tell the guy to roll down his he claims that the gt is one of the fastest cars on the street i just say yeah man i heard those things are really fast just messin with him well he starts to rev and starts nodding really ****y guy...and people have said that i am well i figure my roush stage 3 can take him in a heartbeat oh and i did...that thing most weigh a bunch and i didnt even hear his car over my S/C i doubt he could hear his car and i pulled instantly on him and just kept going i wanna race more guys like that

WORST

EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

USE SOME ****ING PUNCTUATION!!!!!!!!!!

btw, nice kill :thumbsup:

boosted99si

Established Member
blk04cobra....thanks for the heads up ill be more careful and this weekend im going up to winston salem for a concert but i heard about dyno night from word of mouth and couldnt make it out to that either ill make sure i head down to the charlotte scene during x mas break

Users who are viewing this thread