Finally got my new tires/wheels mounted!

sixpackstang

New SVT *****
Established Member
Was waiting for my drag radials to come in for a few weeks, finally got them in and got everything mounted and balanced. They are SSR GT3's, 18x9.5 with 265/35/18 Nitto NT555's up front, and 18x10.5 with 305/35/18 Nitto NT555R's in the back.

Some crappy pics in the garage for now, it looks like it will be awhile before I can get some nice pics outside.

CIMG0259.jpg

CIMG0260.jpg

CIMG0261.jpg

CIMG0262.gif

CIMG0263.jpg

CIMG0264.jpg

CIMG0266.jpg

CIMG0267.jpg

CIMG0268.gif

Sorry, I know its a lot of pics but I'm excited!

sixpackstang

New SVT *****
Established Member
GETTEUP said:
are the side scoops painted the wrong color silver? wheels look great

They were on the car when I bought it, soo....I don't think its the wrong color, it just looks to me like they didn't put enough metal flake in it. I'm not sure if I like them or not, but I ether want to go back to stock or get them repainted.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
sixpackstang said:
They were on the car when I bought it, soo....I don't think its the wrong color, it just looks to me like they didn't put enough metal flake in it. I'm not sure if I like them or not, but I ether want to go back to stock or get them repainted.

in 2003 ford used 2 different silver colors on the (mustang) cobra production. satin silver and silver metallic, i can't remember the paint codes right now but maybe they were painted satin silver and your car is silver metallic.

****EDIT***** your car is DSG sorry

Last edited:

sixpackstang

New SVT *****
Established Member
Thanks for the compliments guys! I just ordered some H&R Race springs today, so hopefully by the time its nice enough to take it out of the garage it will be lowered.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Those rims rock, where'd they come from?

I thought SSR stopped making them or went out of biz?

Users who are viewing this thread