Finally got new pics of my car!!!

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
Cleaned her up real good today, and since I FINALLY got a digital camera, took some pics. They turned out GREAT.

front6.jpg

1024x786 / 800x600

front2.jpg

front3.jpg

front4.jpg

front5.jpg

rear.jpg

leftrear.jpg

Last edited:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
George...cool site u got.
Thanks for the link & the rims choice is great. Looks better then the stock ones. Learned some thing new today :beer:

Oh & its cool that a COP is into drag racing. At Irwindale Dragstrip we have a Chevy Sunfire thats fixed up pretty good. A real COP is always at that track. Cool thing was when he lost he lite up the other guy all the way past the crowds back to the staging area....lol That was fun to watch. ;-)

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
Thanks for the compliment.

I love racing (only at the track of course) but I haven't been able to go, still working on some suspension issues with the car.

BTW, my name is Andy, GeorgeFarcus is an AIM name I made up LOL.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Oppps :bash: ... ding dong move.

Sorry about that Andy.
I agree about keeping it to the tracks. Its seems every month u hear some thing crazy happening (death).

What tricks are u planning for ur car now?

I should of never gone to the track....cause now thats all i can think about. Get better times ;-)

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
Originally posted by hillie16
Thanks for the compliment.

I love racing (only at the track of course) but I haven't been able to go, still working on some suspension issues with the car.

yes springs are your friend, nice car though, dont see to many gts's around, almost looks like a bullitt with the color and rims

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
The issues are due to an accident. I'll be puting in Eibach drag launch springs hopefully in a month or two, along with a set of Pro3i lower control arms.

Users who are viewing this thread